Story Of How I Fucked A Hot Blonde Stripper At The Strip Club๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite ๐Ÿ˜Ž High IQ With A Higher Body Count๐Ÿ˜œ
Went to the strip club last weekend with my gang and seated myself in the middle of the club with the best views like a boss ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

A young hot white foid with a slim body comes to me and starts dancing and grinding on me immediately without asking for a single dollar ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

3CB7CF34 C5D4 46B0 BE05 74884E9334DB

She turns around and starts rubbing my crotch and whispers in my hairy Indian ear โ€œI donโ€™t usually do thisโ€ฆ but youโ€™re cute, $150 baby and Iโ€™ll make you cum like a rocketโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

579D4585 B433 493B B2DA 3C31C0DF5EE9

I look at her and say โ€œewww Iโ€™m about to puke like a rocket get the fuck off meโ€ ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Nah who am I kiddingโ€ฆ I gave her the money and said โ€œnigga say less, letโ€™s goโ€ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

She held my hand and led me to the back private dances area and completely pulled the blinds closed so security couldnโ€™t see us.

She grinded on my dick a little bit, then told me to stand up. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my underwear
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

She took a look at my dick ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and said โ€œIโ€™ll be right back babyโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

I said okโ€ฆ Pulled up my pants and just waitedโ€ฆ

Like 5 minutes went by and the security comes inโ€ฆ

This nigga was like 6โ€™5 and probably 300 pounds and he starts fucking yelling at me

โ€œYOU HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!!!!!โ€

I said wtf for what and he said the girls were complaining about me being inappropriateโ€ฆ

I told him I just gave the stripper $150 and she just leftโ€ฆ

The nigga didnโ€™t want to hear it and grabbed me out of the chair and said โ€œYou're leaving now!!!โ€

This nigga was soo fucking strong๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

So I just left $200 poorer, thinking I was going to smash me a white girl ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, mike21, Harry from mogwarts and 7 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell
dickpilled again
how big is your pecker

• Ugh..
Tales

• Ugh..
dickpilled again
how big is your pecker

Size didnโ€™t matter bitch was a scammer, I could of pulled out a 12 inch wouldnt of made a difference ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Ugh..

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mike21, Harry from mogwarts, greywind and 7 others

Yeah bro, you smashed her.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Kristin, mike21 and 2 others
You literally post the same shit over and over
Itโ€™s getting boring now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin and PseudoMaxxer
is this actually real, i would go ER in that bitch tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Deleted member 47549

Users who are viewing this thread

Back