Story of my strongest IOI by a Russian girl

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My strongest IOI in my life was from a Russian girl calling me 'cute' 🫠🥺

Date: Wednesday 23rd January 2013, approximately 2:35pm
Location: School (sixth form in UK), Coordinates - Latitude: 51° 30' 39.85" N Longitude: 0° 05' 55.82" E
Attendance: 20 people (18 student, one teacher and assistant teacher)
Temperature: 8°C or (46°F), with cloudy skies and light drizzle

Example of girl in question:

She had very distinctive green eyes though.

Background: We both shared two classes (Biology and Psychology), but this even happened in Psychology. Spoken a few times prior to the event. She was an international student and I was just a local of the town. She had been in the country less than 3 months. She had no friend group other than other Russians who studied other subject. My friend groups didn't study cuck subjects like Psychology so I was the only one.

Event: It was business as usual. There is no seating arrangements, we usually sat wherever. I had a buddy who I'd usually sit next to so I sat next to him.She came late to class and sat in a spare chair next to me. See example below.

The teacher asks us to complete a classroom task and pair up. No one else was sat next to her so she paired up with us.

Can't remember how it happened but she just out of the blue with a smile told me "@SecularIslamist you look cute by the way". I was shocked, every inch of my body froze, I could feel the blood rush up to my brain and I was transported into the underworld. Time literally froze. I fumbled and didn't know how to react. She on the other hand, she was so low inhib she didn't even care, she just told me straight up like as if it was a casual comment.
When I regained composure and consciousness, I simply said 'oh okay thanks'. If I recall correctly I quickly try to change the subject back to the topic. However she wouldn't let go! She even turned around to my buddy across me and looked towards him past me and said "that @SecularIslamist guy is cute isn't he?". My buddy looked at me with an embarrassing smile and said something along the lines of "I wouldn't know I can't judge" - implying he's not gay. Can't remember what happened next but we went back on topic.

I ignored her for the rest of the year - I had a oneitis for someone else. And tbh I NEVER got a single IOI from her ever again. We'd occasionally say hi, but I would notice her sometimes even ignoring me. For someone who called me cute I thought that was a pretty eye opener. I still think about that moment from time to time. I'm living off this high over ten years aho. The fact that it happened in class is what gets me. Many scum who get similar IOIs at clubs, house parties or via DMs online. These hardly counts.

Attachments

• 1706878935274.png
    1706878935274.png
    683 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Gerardwayfan, chinpilled69 and 21 others
Date: Wednesday 23rd January, approximately 2:35pm
Location: School (sixth form in UK), Coordinates - Latitude: 51° 30' 39.85" N Longitude: 0° 05' 55.82" E
Background: We both shared two classes (Biology and Psychology), but this even happened in Psychology. Spoken a few times prior to the event. She was an international student and I was just a local of the town. She had been in the country less than 3 months. She had no friend group other than other Russians who studied other subject. My friend groups didn't study cuck subjects like Psychology so I was the only one.
Event: It was business as usual. There is no seating arrangements, we usually sat wherever. I had a buddy who I'd usually sit next to so I sat next to him.She came late to class and sat in a spare chair next to me. See example below.
mirin the autism
got the metadata for the IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, FBl, Deleted member 60224 and 8 others
mirin the autism
got the metadata for the IOI
There is a strong correlation between low temperature and cloudy skies and receiving IOIs.

Foids don't give IOIs during hot, scorching summers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Nick.Harte
Over your shy response gave her the ick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
There is a strong correlation between low temperature and cloudy skies and receiving IOIs.

subconsciously foids search for male protection & shelter during cold climates

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Latinolooksmaxxer and SecularIslamist
subconsciously foids search for male protection & shelter during cold climates
High IQ. They need warmth and a big cuddly bvll fits the bill.

A 171cm high inhib cuck like me was never the right mating partner.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Primalsplit and wollet2

Cuck 🤣🤣🤣 pathetic loser btw nice fake story

Legit you need be truly deformed to be an inkwell as a brown.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Not fake story. I've mentioned it plenty of time but not detailed.
Okay you think I’m jealous just because a girl complimented you? Btw I don’t give a shit I’m here to shit on you shitskin

Okay you think I’m jealous just because a girl complimented you? Btw I don’t give a shit I’m here to shit on you shitskin
I never said you're jealous. But good to know you thought that I did.

said "that @SecularIslamist guy is cute isn't he?". My buddy looked at me with an embarrassing smile and said something along the lines of "I wouldn't know I can't judge" - implying he's not gay. Can't remember what happened next but we went back on topic.
Perks of being 5'6"!
I ignored her for the rest of the year - I had a oneitis for someone else. And tbh I NEVER got a single IOI from her ever again. We'd occasionally say hi, but I would notice her sometimes even ignoring me. For someone who called me cute I thought that was a pretty eye opener. I still think about that moment from time to time. I'm living off this high over ten years aho. The fact that it happened in class is what gets me. Many scum who get similar IOIs at clubs, house parties or via DMs online. These hardly counts.
Retard moment, you should've run love jihad on her and turn her into a muzzie.

shit like this has happened to me before but i just don’t believe them when they do it

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Not working..I'm having fun 😊

5'7 and a half :rage:

Ikr. She was high class from rich background. Didn't dress like a slut either. Made for convertmaxxxing.
Me too I’m actually having fun shiting at you already shitskin

Tomato, tomato!
Ikr. She was high class from rich background. Didn't dress like a slut either. Made for convertmaxxxing.
Once a girl shows interest in you and you don't do anything with it, she'll pretend you never existed. Happened to me once in high school. Definitely something I regret (I was insecure about my looks) so I understand how you feel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, Primalsplit, SecularIslamist and 1 other person

they want beta bux manlet less likely to cheat

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Tomato, tomato!

Once a girl shows interest in you and you don't do anything with it, she'll pretend you never existed. Happened to me once in high school. Definitely something I regret (I was insecure about my looks) so I understand how you feel.
Yet you call yourself a trucel!

Tbh I was head over heels for another girl in the same class. This gave me the confidence to think I could do better. Here I am ten years later....

>example

>posts stock photo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, Primalsplit and St.TikTokcel
Yet you call yourself a trucel!

Tbh I was head over heels for another girl in the same class. This gave me the confidence to think I could do better. Here I am ten years later....
This was in high school when female standards are way lower. Yeah, best thing to do is not to think about it. ;_;

• Hmm...
This was in high school when female standards are way lower. Yeah, best thing to do is not to think about it. ;_;
I don't think her standards were lower because this was HS. I think it was because she was Russian and theyve not been condition like average cuck in today's society.

She was politically incorrect too iirc. Spoke her mind..

View attachment 2718223

View attachment 2718204

The teacher asks us to complete a classroom task and pair up. No one else was sat next to her so she paired up with us.

Can't remember how it happened but she just out of the blue with a smile told me "@SecularIslamist you look cute by the way". I was shocked, every inch of my body froze, I could feel the blood rush up to my brain and I was transported into the underworld. Time literally froze. I fumbled and didn't know how to react. She on the other hand, she was so low inhib she didn't even care, she just told me straight up like as if it was a casual comment.
When I regained composure and consciousness, I simply said 'oh okay thanks'. If I recall correctly I quickly try to change the subject back to the topic. However she wouldn't let go! She even turned around to my buddy across me and looked towards him past me and said "that @SecularIslamist guy is cute isn't he?". My buddy looked at me with an embarrassing smile and said something along the lines of "I wouldn't know I can't judge" - implying he's not gay. Can't remember what happened next but we went back on topic.

You sound very truthful and I believe you, because tbh it’s rare for women to openly call someone cute. Most .org users would larp about getting even bigger and better IOIs from women while looking half asa good as you.

You sound very truthful and I believe you, because tbh it’s rare for women to openly call someone cute. Most .org users would larp about getting even bigger and better IOIs from women while looking half asa good as you.
Sarcasm?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

you are like a little doggy beside me

View attachment 2718223

View attachment 2718204

A girl called you cute and whereas a girl was flirting with me and i was so young i didn't understand it back then now i regret it because that girl was hot as hell

A girl called you cute and whereas a girl was flirting with me and i was so young i didn't understand it back then now i regret it because that girl was hot as hell
Explain situation. I can be too autistic to realise a girl flirts with me. There is a fine line between flirting and being nice.

come to brazil and you'll see that theory get debunked asap in front of your very eyes
scorching summer of carnival and foids go haywire in the casual hookups market

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and SecularIslamist
Explain situation. I can be too autistic to realise a girl flirts with me. There is a fine line between flirting and being nicehh

Explain situation. I can be too autistic to realise a girl flirts with me. There is a fine line between flirting and being nice.
Ehh well i was in Middle school 10 years old approx and i was in the balcony and the hottest girl of the school came to me she was like 16 years old called me cute and asked whether i had a gf or not i was religious kid so i didn't knew what gf meant and after she understood i didn't had any she flirted with me bit and the crazy thing is that she was our neighbour i went to her house once and saw her big tits damn ( she was sleeping atm )

• +1
come to brazil and you'll see that theory get debunked asap in front of your very eyes
scorching summer of carnival and foids go haywire in the casual hookups market
Brazil does have curved girls tho

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Latinolooksmaxxer

Bro same thing happened to me in college albeit with a ltb british chubby girl. Elab on this brah, I never ever eve got an ioi in the summer it’s only ever in dark evening lighting or when it’s cold

• +1
Mirin autism, how you managed to remember all of this

• JFL
Bro same thing happened to me in college albeit with a ltb british chubby girl. Elab on this brah, I never ever eve got an ioi in the summer it’s only ever in dark evening lighting or when it’s cold
Are you skinny? Chads work out and bloatmaxxx during winter and cut during summer so they get IOIs.

But skinny anorexiacels like me back in college could hide out 40kg bodies under coats.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Jeeeesus CHRIST! All this text just for an IOI? Chad doesn't even remember which girl he fucked yesterday.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, Skywalker, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person

View attachment 2718223

View attachment 2718204

JFL

Are you skinny? Chads work out and bloatmaxxx during winter and cut during summer so they get IOIs.

But skinny anorexiacels like me back in college could hide out 40kg bodies under coats.
damn....short, ethnic, and you didnt roid yet?

damn....short, ethnic, and you didnt roid yet?
No this was back in school. I was actually tall growing up so didn't care. I became a manlet and realised it at 17/18 and was too late by then.

Jeeeesus CHRIST! All this text just for an IOI? Chad doesn't even remember which girl he fucked yesterday.
IOI that happened 11 years ago

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Primalsplit and SecularIslamist
absolute autistic retard, writting paragraphs over supposed ''ioi'' from random girl this pussy didn't even make a move on.

that's why guys with less looks cuck you all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and St.TikTokcel