(STORY TIME) Got rejected from girl at mental hospital and I wasn't even hitting on her

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
1st time in mental hospital few years back, few days in they put a movie on for us and I'm talking to the girl about the movie, she gives me a weird look and freaks out and screams, ARE YOU HITTING ON ME?????!!. That threw me off guard so I said I was gay, I didn't even find the bitch attractive JFL

Also she was bipolar and had a classic mouth breather face, she would have to pay me for me to touch her JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface and deadmanwalking
Even in the mental ward it’s over, time to pack our bags bud no point in this nigger life

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
1st time in mental hospital few years back, few days in they put a movie on for us and I'm talking to the girl about the movie, she gives me a weird look and freaks out and screams, ARE YOU HITTING ON ME?????!!. That threw me off guard so I said I was gay, I didn't even find the bitch attractive JFL

Also she was bipolar and had a classic mouth breather face, she would have to pay me for me to touch her JFL
Pisses me off when bithes qho are uglirer thsnme reject, i am trucel with no redeeming qualities so iam not suprised tho

Why were you in a mental hospital in the first place you absolute degenerate

Entitled foid