Stubble & heavy stubble in narrow jaw

ZanyBR

ZanyBR

Iron
I made a thread about Marlon Teixeira earlier and I've been realizing that cultivating a heavy stubble can be a great resource if you have a narrow jaw
In addition to the classic benefits of increasing its appeal, it contributes to making the jaw wider

FNtlS7mjOjc
Marlontx 177963010 269760244791448 6577171367787519387 n

Cd02429cc102bb065bd7b5065951bb7f  greek male models italian guys
75ae0ffbbd759e18e0670d8355ed8a71
Alex ranghieri shirtless hairy chest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Anchor_Ship, Mewton and 1 other person
I don't think this works greycel :ogre:

stubble can increase your appeal but this forum is generally anti facial hair

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Descargue96, thereallegend and 5 others

Yes, I figured it out. It's funny since every slayer I see on IG is on stubble game, even with a good lower third
Users here hate this because many are teenagers who cannot grow regular facial hair or are in love with JB

What's the point of wanting to appeal to teenagers when you're over 22? I mean, do you want to be arrested, you idiot?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Acne Victim, Landorus and 13 others
Yes, I figured it out. It's funny since every slayer I see on IG is on stubble game, even with a good lower third
Users here hate this because many are teenagers who cannot grow regular facial hair or are in love with JB

What's the point of wanting to appeal to teenagers when you're over 22? I mean, do you want to be arrested, you idiot?
This..

every ig slayer has facial hair , every female i talked prefer facial hair too, every study sayed heavy to light stubble wins

Yet this forum is against it, must be 16 years old incels or so , no one 21+ should say that

• +1
Reactions: ZanyBR, Deleted member 2729, qkz and 2 others
marlon's jaw larger than average, not narrow at all

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Yeah people here generally prefer clean shaven and long hair, goes to show how clueless they are about appeal.

Makes no sense when appeal > PSL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
No idea where this retarded idea that clean shaven men are only appealing to JBs started from, but it's not the case.

Most women in the 18-30 age range prefer clean shaven OR light stubble, that's it. Only exception is if facial hair can create the illusion of a better lower third, and this is the case with MANY men. So yeah, unless you have a great jaw or you can't grow a decently thick stubble, light stubble is overall the best.

By the way, actual beards are only popular with women around 40+, and even there it's still a minority.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING, Deleted member and 2 others
This..

every ig slayer has facial hair , every female i talked prefer facial hair too, every study sayed heavy to light stubble wins

Yet this forum is against it, must be 16 years old incels or so , no one 21+ should say that
It didn't used to be like this. Stubble was recognized as an attractive trait for years on puhate and sluthate but as those two got shut down and the user base changed with lookism and looksmax, the consensus changed. I think you are exactly right about the change in age demographic along with many of the OG users not migrating and just logging off altogether. Almost every study done on facial hair shows a strong preference for medium to heavy stubble in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and oldcell
Almost every study done on facial hair shows a strong preference for medium to heavy stubble in attractiveness.
Those studies include old women, medium to heavy stubble = 0 appeal to 18-24 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Danish_Retard
lol First pic reminded me of you, looks like your chaddy version tbh @one job away
Yeah Very similar. Sadly tat dude doesn’t look chad to me at all

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
Those studies include old women, medium to heavy stubble = 0 appeal to 18-24 year olds
Cope more

When i grew beard at age 37, i was cleaning college club almost never left alone, all 19-22 only

Clean shaven was doing significantly worse

Yeah people here generally prefer clean shaven and long hair, goes to show how clueless they are about appeal.

Makes no sense when appeal > PSL
True but it also increase pls , not only appeal

Just see marlon before after looks 2 point higher with stubble

Clean shaven is worst option regarding any age

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Who do yo think mogs. Jay Alvarez or marlon?
both look good but have different appeal. dark vs light looks. i would day Marlon cuz height

• +1
Reactions: one job away
True but it also increase pls , not only appeal

Just see marlon before after looks 2 point higher with stubble

Clean shaven is worst option regarding any age
If you can grow full stubble it’s almost always the best option

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Moggedbyevery1
If you can grow full stubble it’s almost always the best option
Lol short beard works really well for me cause my jaw is rounded, facial hair is literally surgery lite in some cases. Can’t believe I let the muh clean shaven autism get to me

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and JamesHowlett
Lol short beard works really well for me cause my jaw is rounded, facial hair is literally surgery lite in some cases. Can’t believe I let the muh clean shaven autism get to me
Short beard if your jaw is rounded, light stubble if your jaw is sharp 👍

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
Short beard if your jaw is rounded, light stubble if your jaw is sharp 👍
Indeed bhai, guys here are too fixated on muh jb, jfl if you think every single young girl on earth has a gene that makes them repulsed by facial hair

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Indeed bhai, guys here are too fixated on muh jb, jfl if you think every single young girl on earth has a gene that makes them repulsed by facial hair
Facial hair and other masc characteristics matter with girls 18 and above (university age) but yeah as you said people here obsessed with JB’s.

JFL at trying to attract sub-18’s if you aren’t a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Moggedbyevery1
I'll dig up the one done only in a university. It was a few hundred women and they were all 18-21

This forum is full of pedos. Also every girl I know prefers a grown stubble/short beard