Study proving the correlation of hair loss with muscle usage

@SikKunt imagine unironically agreeing with gudru

how do you chew? like what is the correct way?
i chew in a forward motion with my jaw. its like a slight jutting while chewing. that activates the lower masseter the most.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and AutisticBeaner
i chew in a forward motion with my jaw. its like a slight jutting while chewing. that activates the lower masseter the most.
so do you not feel any action in the temporalis muscles?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
yep, by a lot. i am also using ems on it.
middle masseter is still a little bigger than lower but the lower is catching on
are you also the guy who did lip widening? if you are does it make the lip thinner or thicker or none?

are you also the guy who did lip widening? if you are does it make the lip thinner or thicker or none?
lips stay the same thickness when widened since new soft tissue is formed

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AlwaysHaveQuestions
update I have been observing more only the very back part of the temporalis contracts when I chew
the front part is not used at all anymore tbh

90L9uuqtxKZVefOqVFDYIg Temporal muscle

black is what contracts and blue is where it has atrophied since I started using my lower masseters to chew.
still most pressure goes to lower masseters.

update I have been observing more only the very back part of the temporalis contracts when I chew
the front part is not used at all anymore tbh

View attachment 1043946
black is what contracts and blue is where it has atrophied since I started using my lower masseters to chew.
still most pressure goes to lower masseters.
i've attempted doing the same but i'm not sure if how i use the temporalis muscle has changed. does this take time?

i've attempted doing the same but i'm not sure if how i use the temporalis muscle has changed. does this take time?
took a few months (like 2 or 3) to atrophy and I didnt notice until a few weeks ago. I didnt intentionally try to atrophy the blue part. I just focused on only using my lower masseters and it happened naturally.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and AutisticBeaner