studycellers iv had 4 of my gcses so far got maths tmrw give me last minute revision tips is all nighters worth it?

Just do grade 8/9 questions on all the topic that could come up. Would make you very confident for any question that comes up

• Love it
Reactions: S1d456
gcsecel so basically 16 state of forum

• JFL
Just do grade 8/9 questions on all the topic that could come up. Would make you very confident for any question that comes up
im trying to get a 9 not 8s i got an 8 in my mock can never get 9s so fucking annoying i just watch gcse maths tutor videos lifefuel tbh

Gcses r easy stfu the fact ur a kid and on here and worried about easy exams mean u shud kys asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: S1d456 and wackedchives
The fact that you need to study is indicative that you should give up and get into a blue collar job

Gcses r easy stfu the fact ur a kid and on here and worried about easy exams mean u shud kys asap
based tbh being narcy before exams dark traid low inhib will finally allow me to fuck the 35 yr old stacy exam invigilator

Sacrifice for Chem on Friday cuz there’s no 3rd paper for chemistry boyo
i need to lock in for chem jfl DR SHAUN DONNELY - freesceicenlessons is the only guy that can save me

i need to lock in for chem jfl DR SHAUN DONNELY - freesceicenlessons is the only guy that can save me
Physicsandmathstutor

• Love it
Aqa or edexecel exam board? Just buy the papers on telegram lol. That's what my younger brother is.doing. he bought aqa history.

• Love it
Aqa or edexecel exam board? Just buy the papers on telegram lol. That's what my younger brother is.doing. he bought aqa history.
fr are they real tho? and i cnat risk getting caught

fr are they real tho? and i cnat risk getting caught
Yeah lol but they cost a decent amount. I think they start at £50 per paper and go up to £250 per paper depending on the subject. Pm me for more info u want.

Pay with crypto if u don't want any traces

• +1
Yeah lol but they cost a decent amount. I think they start at £50 per paper and go up to £250 per paper depending on the subject. Pm me for more info u want.

Pay with crypto if u don't want any traces
How much are the A-level computer science papers?

How much are the A-level computer science papers?
a level cs is literally easier than business jfl watch the s2perry recap on youtube, then read pmt notes and do questions on the non trivial parts i.e boolean algebra, graph algos, anyway isn't there like 2 weeks you got time to revise properly, not worth buying papers

• +1
idk about gcse but you need to sleep before exam. try to cover as much as possible and go to sleep. sleep will help you retain the information you studied. also, do not study anything new after waking up. just revise whatever you studied after waking up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cce and S1d456