• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Meaningless shit that won't make my life better, I hate studying fuck this shithole world made for working peasants who sustain the big society mess. Useless topics, I better sleep and dream a better life than doing shit made for the rich bussinessmen and politicians. Some people study forever and then they realize how of a cope is to search for knowledge, keep existing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, BrahminBoss and ShowerMaxxing
dumb take

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, lemonnz and NoseProphecy
Meaningless shit that won't make my life better, I hate studying fuck this shithole world made for working peasants who sustain the big society mess.
Okay? Just drop out then and dont do it? Lol noone is forcing you to study my guy
Drop out and find a minimum wage job that suits you best, Good luck

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and NoseProphecy
Bro i legit just stared at my college final today and said fuck it ill take a 70 and didnt do it

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and NoseProphecy
what u studying

Okay? Just drop out then and dont do it? Lol noone is forcing you to study my guy
Drop out and find a minimum wage job that suits you best, Good luck
shittyadvice.org

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Dicklet3incher
shittyadvice.org
The best advice is to rope or escape society and live outside of the city where the normies don't go.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
shittyadvice.org
What the fuck am i supposed to say? To keep going at it and succeed?
If he has to complain about studying on an INCEL FORUM, then its over anyway
IQ and the ability to understand academics is also genetic, Im Sorry for my bad advice i guess?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Klasik01
Better than doing some minimum wage shut man

What the fuck am i supposed to say? To keep going at it and succeed?
IQ and the ability to understand academics is also genetic, Im Sorry for my bad advice i guess?
Indeed it's genetic I don't want to become a fulltime nerd, get the best grades and have 0 social life.
Some people are not designed for it, studycelling how boring...

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
nigga teens always complain about studying what different does it make if its an incel forum or not jfl
truly high IQ "gifted" people tend to understand academics is bs and go from total nerd tryharder to doing the bare minimum in school

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Indeed it's genetic I don't want to become a fulltime nerd, get the best grades and have 0 social life. Some people are not designed for it, studycelling how boring...
shittyadvice.org
I mean, you do you OP, you know yourself and your limits better than me, Decide for yourself what you want to do, i dont want to be a factor if you actually decide to drop out, Reconsider the options and the possibilities and conclude for yourself

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
I have a physics test tommorow and I'm already failing the class but can probably come back

JFL I don't feel like studying a single bit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Klasik01
The best advice is to rope or escape society and live outside of the city where the normies don't go.
Being able to work remote is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I have a physics test tommorow and I'm already failing the class but can probably come back

JFL I don't feel like studying a single bit
I'm also tired of studycelling, already one of the best students of the class but I cannot deal with this shit lonely life anymore I want some fun.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I'm also tired of this shit I already one of the best students of the class but I cannot deal with this shit life anymore I want some fun.
I dont even technically need to do well I already have a uni acceptance but my teachers are on my dick now

• JFL
I'm also tired of this shit, already one of the best students of the class but I cannot deal with this shit life anymore I want some fun.
Get a gf or try hang out with mates

• +1
Get a gf or try hang out with mates
"Get a girlfriend" JFL I'm KHHV, also no friends. I need some time to find new people but studies are taking my time. Good advice though, uni is scam anyways
IMG 20240423 202911

Some lifefuel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
"Get a girlfriend" JFL I'm KHHV, also no friends. I need some time to find new people but studies are taking my time. Good advice though, uni is scam anyways
View attachment 2877171
Some lifefuel
I think most avg guys can at least get a gf, youโ€™re probably just a standardcel. It does suck to date someone u donโ€™t find hot, but itโ€™s better than being alone. Just ltr some LTB, donโ€™t ask about her history tho. Uglier girls are always bigger whores

• Hmm...
Meaningless shit that won't make my life better, I hate studying fuck this shithole world made for working peasants who sustain the big society mess. Useless topics, I better sleep and dream a better life than doing shit made for the rich bussinessmen and politicians. Some people study forever and then they realize how of a cope is to search for knowledge, keep existing.
Imagine being super high IQ. Just having the capacity to understand everything just by reading it.

Imagine being super high IQ. Just having the capacity to understand everything just by reading it.
For what? Unless you get direct money from it there's no reason to read 500 books and understand everything, what's the point. I think nerds might have to dedicate all their lifes to investigation and be incels for a long time. After all only few ppl read articles and scientific news, it's a niche group of people where their life is based around learning and nothing else. Even the most interesting stuff is getting ignored by the vast majority of people and bureaucrats in power use this knowledge to dominate the mass with a "democracy".

For what? Unless you get direct money from it there's no reason to read 500 books and understand everything, what's the point. I think nerds might have to dedicate all their lifes to investigation and be incels for a long time. After all only few ppl read articles and scientific news, it's a niche group of people where their life is based around learning and nothing else. Even the most interesting stuff is getting ignored by the vast majority of people and bureaucrats in power use this knowledge to dominate the mass with a "democracy".
True. I mean unless you're a stemcel or something, it could be useful. But knowledge always end up used for domination and power:blackpill:.

• +1