Studying law is a full time job

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
Gruelling tbh but I’m lucky I enjoy this shit. Past two weeks I’ve prob done 70 hours of study

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, wishIwasSalludon, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
retard

• +1
Reactions: vector
Fuark I wish I was studying something of value like law. But, all I’m doing is this pharmacy tech course—which will pay pennies on the dollar when I’m through with it.

I study automatically I don’t force myself too I like it because I have autism. Kys bro keep rotting and jerking your cock faggot. You won’t be saying this shit when I’ve made it into the big leagues

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and Bonecel01
Fuark I wish I was studying something of value like law. But, all I’m doing is this pharmacy tech course—which will pay pennies on the dollar when I’m through with it.
Study pharmacy or some shit bro after

I study automatically I don’t force myself too I like it because I have autism. Kys bro keep rotting and jerking your cock faggot. You won’t be saying this shit when I’ve made it into the big leagues
i will become ai by the time you graduate lol

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and incelmogger
I’ll think about it
I’m going to switch to double degree next year and do law + biochemistry and molecular biology and pharmacology. I study it in my free time jfl

I’m going to switch to double degree next year and do law + biochemistry and molecular biology and pharmacology. I study it in my free time jfl
That’s good. Once I’m done with this pharmacy tech school maybe I’ll save up some money and study something of value like engineering or something.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Any tips for law school admissions, am an incoming undergrad at a Ivy+

• +1
law is just being a slave to the autistic writings of a bunch of impotent control freak nerds.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
No degree for your face orgcel

• +1
  • JFL
Any tips for law school admissions, am an incoming undergrad at a Ivy+
Im in Australia so the process to getting into law school is very different but if you let me know what you have to do study/prep wise for exams to get in just pm me. I’m not too familiar on the process but can still give you tips once I know fs.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Autism and a lawyer don’t seem to mix well lmao. How will you present your case and defend a client in front of crowds? Lol if ur stuttering like a cuck defending Meeks after he btfo out of another minor

Autism and a lawyer don’t seem to mix well lmao. How will you present your case and defend a client in front of crowds? Lol if ur stuttering like a cuck defending Meeks after he btfo out of another minor
that’s called social anxiety lil bro and autism is a spectrum

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The incel degree

• Love it
  • Love it
medicine mogs law

both have no WLB but medicine pays more

I don’t argue and debate like that kike
You see your going straight to antisemitism, a very emotional response. Ummm facts don’t care about ur feelings liberal :feelsuhh:

• JFL