subhuman face subhuman mentality

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World
so i went to the pool today; bad idea since im already dark, but besides that point there was 2 subhumans my friend brought with him. One white with recesed jaw and mouth asymetry but above average eye area and the other from dubai, an arab light skin beard coping and balding at 21. both manlet tier (5'6-5'8) skullcels. I try to be NT and shit try to get to know them since we are all subhuman maybe we can be friends. but no these fuckers have to be the biggest copers ive ever met. one does shrooms and went on to tell me about his great enlightenment and the entire time we were there he was meditating looking up at the sky JFL. ok buddy. and the other dubai guy was high energy and kept up a conversation but as soon as politics or religion is brought up this guy goes on a rant. Hes ranting on about being muslim and has a ringer on his phone to tell him its time to pray. he was trying to convert me into his brainwashed cope. ITS IMPOSSIBLE reasoning with them tbh and probably hard to blackpill them. hopefully the shrooms guy links me his dealer tho.

TLDR. subhuman face, subhuman coping

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
all we cels can do is cope until the day we die

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
go er

• Love it
Not a single word. XD

• Ugh..