Subhuman redditor doesn’t know why he can’t get matches

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
How is he this unaware? Of course Reddit gaslights him and says his dirty fingernails are the issue 😂😂😂

IMG 2262
IMG 2263
IMG 2264

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Splinter901, HumidVent and 2 others
He needs to fix his dirty nails to get matches you disgusting incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Charisma, algebrah and 9 others
He'd ascend if he got his eyes fixed tbh. Being cross eyed is an instant -30 IQ points to your perceived IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up, k99, boss8055 and 7 others
He woulda been the next gandy if he trim his nails

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss, smallman and 3 others
How is he this unaware? Of course Reddit gaslights him and says his dirty fingernails are the issue 😂😂😂

View attachment 2902454 View attachment 2902455 View attachment 2902456
[URL

View attachment 2902454 View attachment 2902455 View attachment 2902456

unfurl="true"]https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/s/ZoAuVLHBt5[/URL]
Feel sorry for the guy. His genetics fucked his whole life. Just brutal how cruel life can be

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Lazy eyes are brutal bruh he’s not even terrible looking other than that and the shitty ass beard

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Hohohoho

over

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Of course, it's only the fingers that are the issue. JFL at these gaslighting reddit cucklords.
BRUTAL! Not even redditors can lie! that's how you know it's over
Reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Honestly, I was expecting an uglier guy.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
He'd ascend if he got his eyes fixed tbh. Being cross eyed is an instant -30 IQ points to your perceived IQ
he literally doesn't look bad, shit picture alongside cross eyed
with a better pic and better hair hyding his hairline he'd be doing ogod

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and FacialStructure404
these people subconsciosuly know the answer, they run to reddit so fellow npcs can buttress their delusion against the encroachment of self awareness and sentience. many sad cases

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and FacialStructure404
he literally doesn't look bad, shit picture alongside cross eyed
with a better pic and better hair hyding his hairline he'd be doing ogod
laugh-michael-jordan.gif

I mog tf out of this clown. Thank god.

Lazy eyes are brutal bruh he’s not even terrible looking other than that and the shitty ass beard
That's not a lazy eye, it's a wonky eye and i'm pretty sure there's a surgery that can fix that. Once he gets the eye fixed, he needs jaw implants, shave, (cut his nails top kek), and then he has to cope with being 5'7 but he can still bag an asian once the eyes fixed and he cleans up. I once saw a really cute girl with the same wonky eye and i guarantee she would have rejected my truecel ass.

• JFL
"Let's smoke weed, play video games and listen to pop punk"
34 years old and saying this, what woman is going to want a 34 year old manchild? Fix the eye, go to asia and find a cute girl in her 20s and have a family, that's his only fucking hope and nobody has the balls to tell him how it is. No white woman is going to want that.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and FacialStructure404
34 years old and saying this, what woman is going to want a 34 year old manchild? Fix the eye, go to asia and find a cute girl in her 20s and have a family, that's his only fucking hope and nobody has the balls to tell him how it is. No white woman is going to want that.
Brutal. That’s the exact advice I need to take 😂

JFL

Times like I this, when I encourage subhumans to just geomax and go find a virgin gook wife

if that's true, he's low key still a boy

Funny GIF

• JFL
if that's true, he's low key still a boy
I don't think it's lowkey anymore when he's publicly posting it on his profile. To be honest, even if he didn't have a lazy eye, he would still be insta rejected based solely on his profile. To be 34 years old and be a dude weed gamer bro, you have to be chad tier in looks for women to ignore that shit and still swipe right on you. To me it just seems like this guy never really matured or grew up. He's still the same teenager who smoked weed and played video games, except it's been 20 years and he hasn't changed at all. Looking at his posts, he seems to be under the delusion that he's high IQ/smarter than the average joe when it's not true. He refuses to accept people telling him the harsh truth, essentially a guy who refuses to accept reality and lives in delusion but you could tell this just from reading his profile.
I don't know how you can get to 34 years old and still smoke weed and play video games, you grow out of games and that other nonsense ideally when you hit 20 or at the latest 23/24. The man is a joke and i'm not even talking about his eye, everything about him is a fucking negative. He very clearly has poor hygiene, is anti-social, immature, no real life experiences, not interesting, arrogant and i don't see a single positive quality in him. I mean my eyes are fine and i'm a truecel but fuck me, atleast have some self-awareness.

Brutal. That’s the exact advice I need to take 😂
No white guy who doesn't have disability can complain about being lonely, there's always an asian girl who will take you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HumidVent and FacialStructure404
these people subconsciosuly know the answer, they run to reddit so fellow npcs can buttress their delusion against the encroachment of self awareness and sentience. many sad cases
And what’s wrong with that? Don’t act like users here don’t ask to be delusionmaxxed. Let him let redditors tell him he mogs prime gandy. It makes him happy.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and HumidVent