Subhuman trait: off centre eyes

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

I seem to be shrinking
When one of your eyes is closely to the midline/middle of your face than the other.
Orbital asymmetries are much more noticeable, so it makes your whole face look asymmetrical, as now your mouth and nose look shifted to one side relative to your pupils

Kind of like this. Top is symmetrical, bottom has one eye shifted towards midline (left eye in drawing):
IMG 20240217 233548

It also makes the es ratio worse for the side with the closer set eye

I have this and it's so brutal. It looks like the nose is off centre but it's actually the eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, chaddyboi66, Depresso and 1 other person
Convinced I have every subhuman trait tbh
My face is just off-putting to look at.
It looks like my right eye is indented in due to asymmetry described here, causing nose to look asymmetrical, my midface ratio is low, small upper lip, deep tear trough lines

Other flaws but they all combine to form a subhuman main centre of face

Yea my eye asymmetry is my worst flaw

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and optimisticzoomer
My face is just off-putting to look at.
It looks like my right eye is indented in due to asymmetry described here, causing nose to look asymmetrical, my midface ratio is low, small upper lip, deep tear trough lines

Other flaws but they all combine to form a subhuman main centre of face
Yeah man, shits brutal.
I once had a foid tell me that my face was easier to look at after I put this mask on, I laughed it off at the time but i still think about it

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
When one of your eyes is closely to the midline/middle of your face than the other.
Orbital asymmetries are much more noticeable, so it makes your whole face look asymmetrical, as now your mouth and nose look shifted to one side relative to your pupils

Kind of like this. Top is symmetrical, bottom has one eye shifted towards midline (left eye in drawing):
View attachment 2751440

I have this and it's so brutal. It looks like the nose is off centre but it's actually the eyes
Rate Sv3rige aka Goatis ( Raw Meat Eater) : r/trueratecelebrities

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, normie tiktoker and Fiqh
Seems like he's slightly tilting his head, although it's hard to tell if someone is tilting their head or that is their asymmetry
When I align his ears, his eyes don't seem too horizontally asymmetrical, but one eye is higher than the other. Probably a combo of horizontal and vertical
IMG 20240218 002207

Either way, horizontal or vertical eye asymmetries produce the same unsettling look

Seems like he's slightly tilting his head, although it's hard to tell if someone is tilting their head or that is their asymmetry
When I align his ears, his eyes don't seem too horizontally asymmetrical, but one eye is higher than the other. Probably a combo of horizontal and vertical
View attachment 2751553

Either way, horizontal or vertical eye asymmetries produce the same unsettling look
eye asymmetry is brutal tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, chaddyboi66, Fiqh and 1 other person
eye asymmetry is brutal tbh
When combined with low ipd the asymmetry is even more noticeable, as the eyes are closer together so differences are more obvious

View attachment 2751440

Subhuman trait: being really ugly

• WTF
need OBO for ipd and asymmetry

• +1

heterochromia

real

how to fix that shit?
OBO or nothing
Orbital floor implant if one eye is higher and no horizontal problems

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and hopecel

View attachment 2751440

I thought this thread was about the pupils itself jfl like being cock eyed but this is way more brutal, ipdcels on suicidewatch

• +1
Check if you got hypoglobus. If your eye is depressed/lower on one side, it may have never began. It's fixable though, orbital floor reconstruction by adding an implant underneath.

• +1
Check if you got hypoglobus. If your eye is depressed/lower on one side, it may have never began. It's fixable though, orbital floor reconstruction by adding an implant underneath.
Yeah it's hard to tell whether the asymmetry is vertical and I'm tilting my head, or horizontal though

I used to think it was vertical but now I think it's horizontal and I was tilting my head to the side

Yeah it's hard to tell whether the asymmetry is vertical and I'm tilting my head, or horizontal though

I used to think it was vertical but now I think it's horizontal and I was tilting my head to the side
For hypoglobus it's easy to tell by tilting your head up and taking a pic.

Rule it out now and see if you got it. It's rare having this shit cause most of the times it's from sinus collapse on one side.

• +1
For hypoglobus it's easy to tell by tilting your head up and taking a pic.

View attachment 2767797

Rule it out now and see if you got it. It's rare having this shit cause most of the times it's from sinus collapse on one side.
Yeah but you can just have asymmetric orbit positioning like Ryan gosling, Bradley cooper, Jake gyllenhaal etc which probably isn't hypoglobus

Yeah but you can just have asymmetric orbit positioning like Ryan gosling, Bradley cooper, Jake gyllenhaal etc which probably isn't hypoglobus
Those are congenital orbit asymmetries and they rarely have eyelid asymmetries, the example I gave above (hypoglobus) often is accompanied with enophthalmos where the eyeball also sinks deeper set which gives eyelid asymmetry as well. The orbital bone is expanded in vertical height. (orbit taller than the other due to lack of orbital floor support)

I think the difference is the congenital types you're referring to are to do with the orbit's positioning which is entirely different, no idea what kind of surgery is best for that...

Last edited:
  • +1
Those are congenital orbit asymmetries and they rarely have eyelid asymmetries, the example I gave above (hypoglobus) often is accompanied with enophthalmos where the eyeball also sinks deeper set which gives eyelid asymmetry as well. The orbital bone is expanded in vertical height. (orbit taller than the other due to lack of orbital floor support)

I think the difference is the congenital types you're referring to are to do with the orbit's positioning which is entirely different, no idea what kind of surgery is best for that...
I thought orbital floor implant could fix both tbh, along with some soft tissue work. I've seen cases and I think eppley posted one on his site once

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
I thought orbital floor implant could fix both tbh, along with some soft tissue work. I've seen cases and I think eppley posted one on his site once
I was actually thinking about it but wasn't sure. Maybe an orbital floor implant could mask the orbit position asymmetry by lifting the eye more on one side. I got no clue cause I never bothered to research it fully.

Orbit failos are brutal tho ngl. I got that silent sinus syndrome dogshit from a very young age, rare disorder and yet still got cursed. Gonna get it fixed soon.

• +1