Success in making money online

Bro-Steve

Bro-Steve

Iron
I’m wondering if anyone in this sub, has guidance towards making actual decent money from online activities such as Instagram, YouTube or TikTok I know there are a lot of ways of making money on these platforms, but a majority of them fail so I’m thinking of starting but would want the best possible chance of growth/success. if anyone has a thread or knows if one about this topic it would be useful.

And if not is there anyone with any decent knowledge on actual business and where potential lies for money to be made.

TLDR: I wanna make some dough and need to know how.

• Ugh..
Reactions: _MVP_
ecommerce or infoproducts or online services

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Trading is the way to make money if you are willing to learn and take the risk

I have honestly looked into it quite a bit and have some saving I’m willing to invest but I genuinely don’t know where to learn from (or if I should do it from scratch by my self) as half these yobbos make their money from selling courses and not actually the trading or that’s how it seems.

• +1
ecommerce or infoproducts or online services
Is it not all saturated ?, I feel like these days the way to make money online is to tell people ‘how to make money online’ instead of actually doing it. (Gold diggers didn’t get rich it was the people selling the equipment)

• +1
Reactions: zura and Skywalker
I have honestly looked into it quite a bit and have some saving I’m willing to invest but I genuinely don’t know where to learn from (or if I should do it from scratch by my self) as half these yobbos make their money from selling courses and not actually the trading or that’s how it seems.
You don’t need courses. Just make a robinhood account and start watching youtube videos I know good channels if you want to learn

You don’t need courses. Just make a robinhood account and start watching youtube videos I know good channels if you want to learn
Drop a few names ?

Is it not all saturated ?, I feel like these days the way to make money online is to tell people ‘how to make money online’ instead of actually doing it. (Gold diggers didn’t get rich it was the people selling the equipment)
brother.. ur not going to get anywhere thinking like muh is this saturated?

do u think a lawyer thinks about saturation when he creates a law firm since theres already so many? no. theres enough for everyone.

• Love it
Its hard to make Money, but maybe one day in the future, Cuz everyone gets exponentially smarter.

Its too hard to Setup affiliate Marketing
Shopify and fba dont work

trading is for if you have enough to invest, u gotta wage slave or hustle till u have a good amount of money u can afford to lose

• +1