[Success] Just talk theory?

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
So apparently I have a habit of staring at people when I'm high (I was unaware of it until this weekend). Something brutal happened but there was a silver lining. I went out with some friends and ended up having a staring contest with a girl out of my league. Normally girls would just look away or smile but this bitch scowled at me. It was the worst feeling I ever experienced in my life. I legit wanted to kill her in that moment. So I asked my bro, did you see that, why the fuck did this whore look at me like that?

He told me it's because I stared with a hostile expression and didn't say anything to her. He said I waste a lot of opportunities doing this. We argued for a while and things got a bit heated, but I eventually decided to test his theory. I started talking to hoes after staring at them or even just laughing like a retard. To my surprise I got 100% positive reactions that night. It didn't really matter what I said. I asked them the dumbest questions and they would turn it into a conversation or dance with me. But the craziest part: I end up approaching that same scowling bitch later and I got her number + arranged to meet up in a couple weeks. I can't believe this. Up until this point I always waited for females to approach me. I'm not even goodlooking (psl 6, not white, norwooding) so how is this possible? I also know for a fact that I look ugly af when I'm high

Tbh I will probably cancel my plans because anxiety, but this is a major confidence boost. Maybe I will try doing this sober some day.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA, Deleted member 206, Vitruvian and 2 others
psl 6 is good looking one can only wish

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I see, man.

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
She was thinking about calling the cops on you, srs.
Well clearly she wants to be raped or she wouldn't ask to meet again. Tbh I feel more attracted bc of how she initially reacted.

you meet her minimum looks requirement for partner.

isn't 7 chadlite?

:p

• Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
isn't 7 chadlite?
4 psl normie/averge
5 psl high tier normie/above averge
6 psl chadlite
7 psl chad/model tier
8 psl gigachad god tier

• +1
Reactions: xit