(SUCCESS) PNEUMO DEBLOAT METHOD RESULTS INSIDE (waterpulling)

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
Hi everyone, i'm sure you have read through @pneumocystosis leaked debloat guide, have a skim through if you haven't already.

I was pretty skeptical of this seeing as there tends to be some misinformation circulating nowadays on this website, but since @pneumocystosis has written so many high IQ guides before and seems to overall be a trustworthy guy, not to mention JORDAN FUCKING BARRET USING THIS METHOD, I decided what the hell, couldn't hurt to try? :lul:

I've always suffered with bloating even though my bone structure seems fairly strong, I have tried the various methods listed here like potassium and some other obscure stuff, none of it works. Don't waste your time.

Now... to get to the process of how I did this
I already had the syringe and alcohol wipes ready luckily, as my brother is a 2nd year medical student that often has to use this stuff for his practical work.

NOTE: all the pictures I will show here have random scribblings in the background, this is because of how viral this website is going and I don't want any images connected to me becoming easily searchable, @Amnesia uses this method as well.

Firstone

This is one of the syringes I acquired from my brother, I honestly don't believe there is a huge difference between different syringes as long as they are brand new and sanitised.

I followed the guide carefully to make sure I didn't hit any crucial nerves, making sure to hit the area just under the zygomatic bone, i was shitting myself but it was not as painful as i thought it would be. This is the result for the first side:

Newone2

pretty freaky lol, this is what pneumo was talking about in his thread, I assume my bloating was caused by this never ending amount of water-fatty deposit mixture in my cheek region. No wonder Jordan Barrett uses this shit lmfao. I repeated this on the other side too

My face a few months ago: (note i was studying for exams during this time + lense distorted old phone caused my face to look worse than it was)

Beforepic

after (12 hours after waterpulling)

After

NOTE: I was similar bodyfat between the two pictures (14%), maybe i am 12% in the recent pic. I also upgraded from a samsung to an iphone 11 pro so naturally i look better but the results are UNDENIABLE. I've never had hollows before, I thought it was a meme.

To all newcomers here, don't let anyone discourage you from doing what it takes to ascend. Peace out.

Major thankyou to @pneumocystosis for even making a guide about this, I couldn't have done it without you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 43403, Kristin and 44 others
Based chad

• Love it
Reactions: raminzer and twilight
mirin!

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
just post a picture from few months ago theory

• +1
Reactions: zura and BoredPrince
just post a picture from few months ago theory
bruh it being from a few months ago means nothing...i've never had hollow cheeks no matter what sort of frauding lighting i would go under

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
Hi everyone, i'm sure you have read through @pneumocystosis leaked debloat guide, have a skim through if you haven't already.

I was pretty skeptical of this seeing as there tends to be some misinformation circulating nowadays on this website, but since @pneumocystosis has written so many high IQ guides before and seems to overall be a trustworthy guy, not to mention JORDAN FUCKING BARRET USING THIS METHOD, I decided what the hell, couldn't hurt to try? :lul:

I've always suffered with bloating even though my bone structure seems fairly strong, I have tried the various methods listed here like potassium and some other obscure stuff, none of it works. Don't waste your time.

I already had the syringe and alcohol wipes ready luckily, as my brother is a 2nd year medical student that often has to use this stuff for his practical work.

NOTE: all the pictures I will show here have random scribblings in the background, this is because of how viral this website is going and I don't want any images connected to me becoming easily searchable, @Amnesia uses this method as well.

View attachment 2373009

This is one of the syringes I acquired from my brother, I honestly don't believe there is a huge difference between different syringes as long as they are brand new and sanitised.

I followed the guide carefully to make sure I didn't hit any crucial nerves, making sure to hit the area just under the zygomatic bone, i was shitting myself but it was not as painful as i thought it would be. This is the result for the first side:

View attachment 2373018
pretty freaky lol, this is what pneumo was talking about in his thread, I assume my bloating was caused by this never ending amount of water-fatty deposit mixture in my cheek region. No wonder Jordan Barrett uses this shit lmfao. I repeated this on the other side too

My face a few months ago: (note i was studying for exams during this time + lense distorted old phone caused my face to look worse than it was)

View attachment 2373028

View attachment 2373029

NOTE: I was similar bodyfat between the two pictures (14%), maybe i am 12% in the recent pic. I also upgraded from a samsung to an iphone 11 pro so naturally i look better but the results are UNDENIABLE. I've never had hollows before, I thought it was a meme.

To all newcomers here, don't let anyone discourage you from doing what it takes to ascend. Peace out.

Major thankyou to @pneumocystosis for even making a guide about this, I couldn't have done it without you.
High iq thread. Should I use numbing cream while waterpulling?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, pneumocystosis, Jerryterry129 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
@Reformed @ascendedd niggas i told you this shit is legit

@HarrierDuBois @mrriceguy @StrangerDanger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Donxx, Reformed and 1 other person
@Reformed @ascendedd niggas i told you this shit would work

@HarrierDuBois
Can you link where you bought the needles from and the exact types I used?

• +1
Can you link where you bought the needles from and the exact types I used?

i used the pink ones from this pack, it's not exact but similar to what my brother used

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Stop telling the normies our secrets DAMN YOU! I can't deal with a bunch of people walking around with hollow cheeks and chiseled faces when the rest of their body is fat as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, soover4me, Constantin Denis and 10 others
Boomp

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere and twilight
Needs to be pinned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Detective, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Insane.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
High iq thread. Should I use numbing cream while waterpulling?
I just tried this
Right after seeing this thread I was highly skeptical of this method. I mean who wouldn't be after all this TikTok drama?
I initially thought it was a just an elabroate troll from pneumo to misguide all the TikTok fags into their own demise but after reading through all the replies in the thread talking about results my skepticism disappeared, however I still wasn't sold.

I wasn't gonna be a labrat, so what did I do? Well, I got my dog and in the next moment stood there with the syringe to its head in my kitchen, It felt like a strange decision, but my dog looked at me all excited, tail wagging like crazy.

I carefully put the syringe into his cheeks He blinked and looked puzzled, I held my breath as I slowly withdrew the water and subcutaneous fat from his cheeks.

After a few moments, I noticed a change to my suprise. My dog cheeks seemed to sink in a bit, they got hollow and his zygos arc began to pop. He started to resemble Andreas Eriksen in that one black and white image JFL. It was strange, seeing how my subhuman dog turned into a gigabuster within mere seconds. I was just out on a walk with him and hell, literally everyone was mirin the fuck out of him. Girls, women, children, squirrels, boys, men, young and old, jfl even dogs and cats stared at him as we passed them by and I couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all. So you better watch out @HimmyButler you have a new competitor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sozz, iam good boy, cautier hasslich and 19 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and twilight
@twilight can you use a picture of a mouth to show exactly where to insert in the needle? Do you just jab it into the mouth corner like the joker or what?

@twilight can you use a picture of a mouth to show exactly where to insert in the needle? Do you just jab it into the mouth corner like the joker or what?
read pneumos thread bhai he gives exact instructions

• +1
read pneumos thread bhai he gives exact instructions
Yeah I read it but I don't understand where exactly to put needle if it's on the vermilion of the mouth corner or on the skin?

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Deleted member 25938 and twilight
Imagine some normie TikToker tries this but "accidentally" extracts an entire syringe's worth of water-adipose tissue mixture

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, HarrierDuBois and twilight
Would it work on this woman's pheno though?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Imagine some normie TikToker tries this but "accidentally" extracts an entire syringe's worth of water-adipose tissue mixture
Harvey Dent Two Face GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, cautier hasslich, BoredPrince and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and twilight
Could @pneumocystosis's method work for submental fat too?

Theoretically it should work for any adipose deposit in the body as long as no nerves are damaged.
@HarrierDuBois @pneumocystosis thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

View attachment 2373009

View attachment 2373018

View attachment 2373028

View attachment 2373029

holy shit

• Love it
Wow, its so great to have knowledegable users post actual guides on looksmaxxing even when people from tiktok are joining including me!!
I tried pneumos routine and saw immediate results but am happy to know some has progressed this far!!
Will continue to use this method alongside bonesmashing and mewing!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, SubHumanHere and twilight
I thought this was pretty common knowledge but good to see it being spread more, I’ve been doing this for ages and it’s so quick and easy to do and saves the effort of having a perfect diet , BOTB thread tbh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 25938, Yerico7 and 3 others
Will actually try, goos method o

View attachment 2373009

View attachment 2373018

View attachment 2373028

View attachment 2373029

Will actually try, good thread op.

• Love it

where am I on the video? Winner gets $50

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me, schizo echochamber and twilight
mirin results

I need this so bad, is there anyway of doing this without injecting into your own face?

Also how long do results last for?

I need this so bad, is there anyway of doing this without injecting into your own face?

Also how long do results last for?
no & 1-2 weeks

no & 1-2 weeks
Shit bro, I need this so bad but there is no way I can inject into my own face without messing up.

Are you sure Jordan Barrett did this lol or was that a joke?

How ur chin got taller and you look way better

Ur atleast htn now

• Love it
Shit bro, I need this so bad but there is no way I can inject into my own face without messing up.

Are you sure Jordan Barrett did this lol or was that a joke?
look at the screenshots in pneumo thread, you see barret mention it

look at the screenshots in pneumo thread, you see barret mention it
I think he was saying fuck yes to lurking the website.

Did you bleed at all when you did it?

• +1
Please post a video of you doing it brother for us visual learner, or if you could pm it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ApacheMaxx and twilight
One of these days I’m gonna fall for one of these stupid troll threads lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Glacier, anactualdude and 2 others
I tried it and I didn't pull anything out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and pneumocystosis
isn't it better to debloat the face with work out and diet?
this manual debloating method could create asymmetry, couldn't it?

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
W

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
BUMP!!

CONGRATS FOR TAKING ACTION!!

The transformation is insane!!! You’ve ascended crazily!!!!

I wish i saw this sooner…

you’re one of the real looksmaxxers who actually takes action!!

Bravo!

• Love it
BUMP!!

CONGRATS FOR TAKING ACTION!!

The transformation is insane!!! You’ve ascended crazily!!!!

I wish i saw this sooner…

you’re one of the real looksmaxxers who actually takes action!!

Bravo!
alhamdillulah for hugo and his efforts teaching us the dark arts of water pulling

E5DS.gif

• Love it
mirin your low inhib brah, I dont think I could do this. Did you do anything else for your face? your before and after look drastically different, not just ur cheecks but also chin and eye area