(SUCCESS) PNEUMO DEBLOAT METHOD RESULTS INSIDE (waterpulling)

BUMP!!

CONGRATS FOR TAKING ACTION!!

The transformation is insane!!! You’ve ascended crazily!!!!

I wish i saw this sooner…

you’re one of the real looksmaxxers who actually takes action!!

Bravo!

I have a question do you have to be at 10 percent body fat to do this ? And how do you make it so you don't take off to much fat of the face ?

@badg96

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Are u telling me theres just flowing water under everyones skin that u can just extract with a syringe..? This sounds like a prank to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
Anything but big bones and 12% body fat is cope.

Is it okay to use antiseptic wipe instead of alcohol wipe?

• +1
Reactions: twilight
This is not a real looksmax, obvious bait, i hope no one actually falls for this

This is not a real looksmax, obvious bait, i hope no one actually falls for this
How is this a bait please explain what about all the comments in the Pneumo’s original thread and what about Jordan

tried this on my love handles, this shit is fire

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and DelonLover1999
How is this a bait please explain what about all the comments in the Pneumo’s original thread and what about Jordan
if you need to put a needle in your face and extract water, you weren't meant to have hollow cheeks

if you need to put a needle in your face and extract water, you weren't meant to have hollow cheeks
Yeah but does it work tho?

Waterpulling gave this guy a tall square chin and a stronger brow ridge.

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and DelonLover1999
He clearly jutted in the after
jutting is a whole cheatcode tbh if u know how to do it. most brainlets just shove their jaw out and look autistic but minor jut is a psl increase imo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
jutting is a whole cheatcode tbh if u know how to do it. most brainlets just shove their jaw out and look autistic but minor jut is a psl increase imo
Very true

When you’re a BSSO candidate you learn how to jutt perfectly even while speaking, that’s the only way to not look retarded

arvid takes it to the next level and literally chews with his front teeth lmao

fake it till you make it