Surgeonpilled

smashingdirty6s

smashingdirty6s

hardmax or rope. ur choice
This is what I got back from Dr. Safi. I have an online consultation scheduled with him in two weeks. This is what he said:

This is Dr. Safi writing. Thanks for sending your pictures. Your right is obviously lacking both skeletal support and therefore doesn’t get lifted as much as your left side. It begins with your temple region, moving on to the ears, eye area, nose, zygoma, jaw angle, mouth, philtrum, vermillion, chin. Virtually you need to have much more skeletal support in almost all parts of your right region

Thank you, this is Dr. Safi writing. With your current photos, I would at least recommend a trimax, mandibular border and angle implants, midface implants, infraorbitsl implants, lateral eyebrow lift, otoplastics, scar revision and some further minor corrections

Should I ropemaxx?

Surgeonpilled

• JFL
Reactions: YoYqkim, Gaygymmaxx, blackckatt and 2 others
it's all about the radius of your ankle

What is a trimax compared to a bimax?

@RealSurgerymax

is anyone well informed on the subject and on facial analysis’?

wow he basically told u to kill yourself

by any chance did u ask him to turn u into a model with surgeries
jubilee GIF

wow he basically told u to kill yourself

by any chance did u ask him to turn u into a model with surgeries
jubilee GIF
This is what will ascend me to chad according to Dr Safi. I am already an htn and need all this. Imagine what YOU need. JFL

IMG 4627

@bradpittshairline

This is what will ascend me to chad according to Dr Safi. I am already an htn and need all this. Imagine what YOU need. JFL
jfl at this insecure autist not being able to take a joke when idk what he looks like

Your about to be the hottest new gay doll.

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
this plan is outrageous, you’d probably become retarded from the anaesthesia complications after those

• +1
Reactions: Melly and smashingdirty6s
He's scamming you faggot, the more surgeries you pay for the more he pockets JFL

• +1
Reactions: smashingdirty6s
I reviewed the patients photos. He is chad already :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior and MTNAscension2
Disclaimer: Dr Safi is Indian

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and smashingdirty6s