Surgery Ascension is near

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
I had a consolation with my maxillo-facial surgeon and he was blackpilled and pointed out every single flaw in my side profile even though I'm only 16(yes I faked my age the whole time,I'm not 18) and what can be done about it and he suggest rhino/septoplasty and chin wing and he literally straight up told me that I have a jawbone deformity and that he has never seen something like it and he suggested me to go to Triaca in Zürich and told me that they would do the Chin-Wing and all that other stuff immediately when I turn 18 or to be precise in 1.5 years (btw. in past posts I was talking about my chimpmouth and he noticed that too and then brought up my nose tip with his finger and I immediately had a well formed philitrum from the side, so he suggested this to be done with rhino/septoplasty as well .But there was one thing that confused,because I seem to have some kind of ramus hypoplasia,which causes the middle of my jaw to be wider then the back where the ramus is,it's so deformed in fact that the skin near my ear is completely lose and he told me that they can widen my ramus,which I haven't known could be done without implants and I'm still kind of confused about it,definitely gonna call and ask him about it.But I'm not sure If I should go with Zarrinbal or Triaca,but I guess only Triaca has that fancy Ramus surgery.Your thoughts?,especially about that ramus stuff,because it seems to be new and I never heard about it
,but like I said I'll be calling him about it
My surgery list now:Septo/Rhinoplasty, Chin-Wing,Lip-Lift and that Ramus.....thing...
(I called my gradparents btw. and asked my parents and they'll help me with the financing,although I'll probably have to pay the lip lift and and a bit of the other surgeries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 5912 and Nordiccel
But there was one thing that confused,because I seem to have some kind of ramus hypoplasia,which causes the middle of my jaw to be wider then the back where the ramus is,it's so deformed in fact that the skin near my ear is completely lose and he told me that they can widen my ramus,which I haven't known could be done without implants and I'm still kind of confused about it,definitely gonna call and ask him about it.
I think a Chin Wing can increase the bigonial width, so maybe he was talking about that, ask him to give you more information about it.

Good luck!