Surgery is giga cope

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Attraction is cased because you like the genatics someone can pass onto your kids

Surgery throws that shit out the window, imagine they realize your a subhuman who had their skull cut in half to become 0.5 points better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, InnerVoid and sub5c3l
Attraction is cased because you like the genatics someone can pass onto your kids

Surgery throws that shit out the window, imagine they realize your a subhuman who had their skull cut in half to become 0.5 points better looking
A midwit’s concern, why would I care about my kids lmfao. just have a daughter and groom her to Chad chase retard

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Clark69, socialcel and 2 others

just lie about your surgery, just say you mewed n shit . If your child comes out ugly then blame it on your woman

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
A midwit’s concern, why would I care about my kids lmfao.
That’s why people find you attractive it’s biological, you retard its genetics. If they figure out you can’t pass down these genes then shit it’s not attractive anymore

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
That’s why people find you attractive it’s biological, you retard its genetics. If they figure out you can’t pass down these genes then shit it’s not attractive anymore
That’s why you fraud and never look back.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
surgery will either make u uncanny or not much different

Imagine having kids as a non tall Chad in the first place