T Injectors GTFIH! Where do you inject?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
making this cause I'm in agony sore af from injecting in my quad.
where do you inject and where do you suggest? prob glute right?
Im gonna rope ive been limping all fucking day, sitting down makes me moan in pain. getting in or out of the car makes me howl.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Animated GIF

Massage it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
why wouldnt you just inject it into the muscle you are working that day

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, midlatinocel, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
If it’s your first time in a muscle it always hurts.

If your gear is too strong (anything above 300mg) or short esters (acetate, propionate) it always hurts.

If your gear is brewed badly (too much solvent) it always hurts.

Some batches of Test E just hurt even if everything was done right due to a manufacturing flaw with the raws.

If you inject too shallow it will form a lump and hurt.

If you inject too much or too frequently it will also form a lump and hurt. I try to make sure I give my muscles a week rest before going again.

And to answer your question, I do quads, delts, and sometimes glutes.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, winstrol, Moggable and 1 other person
If it’s your first time in a muscle it always hurts.

If your gear is too strong (anything above 300mg) or short esters (acetate, propionate) it always hurts.

If your gear is brewed badly (too much solvent) it always hurts.

Some batches of Test E just hurt even if everything was done right due to a manufacturing flaw with the raws.

If you inject too shallow it will form a lump and hurt.

If you inject too much or too frequently it will also form a lump and hurt. I try to make sure I give my muscles a week rest before going again.

And to answer your question, I do quads, delts, and sometimes glutes.
which is the least annoying to have sore though? i feel like quads are the worst cause you can't even walk

which is the least annoying to have sore though? i feel like quads are the worst cause you can't even walk

Presumably you have gymcelled before and know what muscles are most annoying to have DOMS in? The pain should NOT be worse than light DOMS.

Presumably you have gymcelled before and know what muscles are most annoying to have DOMS in? The pain should NOT be worse than light DOMS.
its way worse than it tho nigga i think it might be a sub q leak

i've only ever injected into quads and delts. it hurts if its virgin muscle, i don't do glutes because it would be impossible to twist and inject 2.5cc for 30 sec, but you can always do a ventrogluteal injection

• +1
making this cause I'm in agony sore af from injecting in my quad.
where do you inject and where do you suggest? prob glute right?
Im gonna rope ive been limping all fucking day, sitting down makes me moan in pain. getting in or out of the car makes me howl.
Glute is better by far quad is fine for pin cushion. I did my first cycle of test c all in my quads

• +1
Ventro Glute, Deltoid, Pec, Lat, Quad.

• +1
tbh I never train legs so I don't know

also I'm literally disabled from how painful it is

Maybe you’re injecting too deep

• JFL