T levels at 400 what can I do? 18 Male

K

kurt_cobain

Iron
I have %30* body fat, I'm 6 3. Aside from losing body fat, what can I do to increase my T levels?

wait nvm i thought u meant thyroid. For test just exercise, sleep and eat well, and get enough vitamin D not much else you can do other than that unless you wanna pin

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Roge
why not t3 when its better
t3 has way worse sides and is harder to source. I thought the same as you but I talked to my mom who's an endocrinologist that specializes in thyroid issues and she was telling me how it's usually better to just have people on t4 although situationally t3 is better

• +1
Reactions: Roge
wait nvm i thought u meant thyroid. For test just exercise, sleep and eat well, and get enough vitamin D not much else you can do other than that unless you wanna pin
I have excessive belly fat, measured my waist around 110 cm, read belly fat converts Testosterone to estrogen bla bla. But I struggle losing fat, any advice?

t3 has way worse sides and is harder to source. I thought the same as you but I talked to my mom who's an endocrinologist that specializes in thyroid issues and she was telling me how it's usually better to just have people on t4 although situationally t3 is better
can you pm me because im 99% have hypothyroidism and want to fix it. also i'm almost sure that i'm deficient in other vitamins and hormones so need advice

I have excessive belly fat, measured my waist around 110 cm, read belly fat converts Testosterone to estrogen bla bla. But I struggle losing fat, any advice?
Semaglutide. If ur not willing to take anything I would say just practice intuitive eating and eat high protein, you will be full much faster. And by intuitive eating I mean don’t watch anything while you eat, focus on your food, chew a lot, etc

I have %30* body fat, I'm 6 3. Aside from losing body fat, what can I do to increase my T levels?
Go outside in the sunlight and store some vitamin D3 and obviously don't only do cardio but lift weights