s4raw

s4raw

Bronze
Dosage for t3 and t4 for heightmaxxing help me

@BrahminBoss
@Osie

T3 and t4 dont make grow jfl

T3 and t4 dont make grow jfl
Lol you're the most fucking braindead retard on this site. Its like you have the fucking prefrontal cortex of a 20 year pro lineman. Nothing you have EVER said has ever been valuable, and, MORE OFTEN THAN NOT IS FUCKING WRONG U RETARD. It's like you're a fucking open ai chatbot put on this forum to do testing.

T3 and T4 are proven to increase height. There was a study where a kid was given ai + t3 and grew insanely well.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Because they had thyroid problem lil bro 🙏 average retard on this forum😹🙏

Etude 1 : "Thyroxine replacement therapy in normal children" - Journal of Pediatrics

Etude 2 : "The effect of thyroxine replacement on growth in children with normal thyroid function" - The New England Journal of Medicine

Etude 3 : "A randomized controlled trial of thyroxine replacement therapy in children with normal thyroid function" - Pediatrics

The studies I provided to you focused on the effect of natural thyroxine (T4) on the growth of children. Levothyroxine (L-T4) is a synthetic thyroid hormone that is identical to natural T4, so it is reasonable to assume that the results of these studies also apply to L-T4.
Nigga just replied to me with chatgpt. DNR.

Just replied with what an endocrinologist said to me🙏 keep the cope going bro ! You got this
And it has nothing to do with what I said?

And it has nothing to do with what I said?
Its literally talking abt thyroxine/ Levothyroxine and t3 on normal children development

Last edited:
Just replied with what an endocrinologist said to me🙏 keep the cope going bro ! You got this
I don't have optimal thyroid so I was asking for it. T3 boosts gh anyways and your Endocrinologist is prob bluepilling your ass they don't know shit about heightmaxxing

I don't have optimal thyroid so I was asking for it. T3 boosts gh anyways and your Endocrinologist is prob bluepilling your ass they don't know shit about heightmaxxing
If you have thyroid problem then its a good thing. Otherwise no it wont make you grow. Just look at the srudies i gave