Taking steroids to reach your natural potential faster

that happens when you do advanced cycles

test e is a beginner cycle with mild sides, most of which can easily be avoided
Do steroids make you stronger?? Like bones and muscles or just makes your muscles bigger?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 3328
Doesn't work like that.
First of, you can't reach your natty limit with only 1 test cycle.
Second, once your cycle ends your gains will drop way below your natty limit, your body won't be able to sustain the muscles without the steroids. When you lift natty for a long time you also develop many other things in your body that will help you keep your muscles, lifting with roids for 1 cycle won't do that.

If what you said worked everyone would be doing that but it doesn't.
did you even watch the video?
Do steroids make you stronger?? Like bones and muscles or just makes your muscles bigger?
they can if you're still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
did you even watch the video?

they can if you're still in puberty
No but fitness YouTubers are the biggest liers of the world.
I have friends that do roids and when they go off-cycle for some months I mog all of them and I am natty.

No but fitness YouTubers are the biggest liers of the world.
I have friends that do roids and when they go off-cycle for some months I mog all of them and I am natty.
Do they still train when off cycle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
IMO its better to do a low test and high deca without finesteride or anavar (if you can get legit anavar, which you probably wont) cycle than a butt load of test, they both have a higher anabolic to androgenic profile than test and this is what we want when using steroids. stack that with MK-677 for a bulking cycle and do a cut after and you will get massive. yes you will lose a lot(most of it will be water) but you will also keep a lot and save a lot of time.
Research PCT and aromatase inhibitors protocols, PCT will bump back your natural hormones after a cycle and AIs will prevent side effects like gynocomastia.

its very rare someone ever does just 1 cycle after you see the gains.

Last edited:
  • +1
But the side effects are brutal ngl

Hairloss,bad skin and collagen, other stuff

Overrated sides. A simple cycle of 250-500mg test E a week is fine.

Keep your estrogen in check with an AI, and use Fin if you’re prone to hairloss. Tren and most DHT derivatives can def fuck with your skin but not Test E.

I have 3 cycles under my belt including one with Tren Ace, I’ll be making the decision soon to start cruising and blasting. Being natty is a joke. You’d be surprised how many fitness/models out there on B&C for life.

• +1
Good idea but I highly doubt it will only be one cycle

If the results are good and you feel awesome on test (both will), you will sooner or later do "just one more" cycle and next thing you know it you're a juiced-up fake natty

Still, sounds good though

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 3328
I have 3 cycles under my belt including one with Tren Ace, I’ll be making the decision soon to start cruising and blasting. Being natty is a joke. You’d be surprised how many fitness/models out there on B&C for life.
if you care about suppression, you could always run 19-nortestosterones with mifepristone, which a friend and I discovered has a higher affinity for the progesterone receptors, this could potentially negate the inevitable HPTA suppression whilst using tren.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Incoming, Piro, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
if you care about suppression, you could always run 19-nortestosterones with mifepristone, which a friend and I discovered has a higher affinity for the progesterone receptors, this could potentially negate the inevitable HPTA suppression whilst using tren.

never heard that one before. Fertility is definitely something thats holding me back from staying on

• +1
Overrated sides. A simple cycle of 250-500mg test E a week is fine.

Keep your estrogen in check with an AI, and use Fin if you’re prone to hairloss. Tren and most DHT derivatives can def fuck with your skin but not Test E.

I agree that being natty is a complete joke.

The only thing that is holding me back is me being 19 and it could mess with my hormones. I still think it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I agree that being natty is a complete joke.

The only thing that is holding me back is me being 19 and it could mess with my hormones. I still think it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

I started my first at 21-22. At any age you start, the key is to get your bloodwork prior and know your baseline levels. Not only will it help you know if you recovered when you hop off, it will also help you decide on whether to hop on. So if u see ur natty testosterone levels are low, the cycle could change ur life. But if you have naturally high test and solid hormonal profile I’d wait and do a bit of research/weigh out pros/cons.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think taking test during late puberty is great because extra testosterone will help you with developing deeper voice,better frame,facial bones and dick growth
Should I take it at lower dosages at 300 just to get the most of my puberty?
I know it stunts growth,I have my heightmax stack ready and after I finish it I will be 16.5yo old.

I started my first at 21-22. At any age you start, the key is to get your bloodwork prior and know your baseline levels. Not only will it help you know if you recovered when you hop off, it will also help you decide on whether to hop on. So if u see ur natty testosterone levels are low, the cycle could change ur life. But if you have naturally high test and solid hormonal profile I’d wait and do a bit of research/weigh out pros/cons.
Thanks for the advice man
I think taking test during late puberty is great because extra testosterone will help you with developing deeper voice,better frame,facial bones and dick growth
Should I take it at lower dosages at 300 just to get the most of my puberty?
I know it stunts growth,I have my heightmax stack ready and after I finish it I will be 16.5yo old.
I will probably wait until 20

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
never heard that one before. Fertility is definitely something thats holding me back from staying on
same as me. I'd blast for a year straight if it wasn't for the impending inevitability of a downregulated HPTA. 19-nor derivatives are mainly powerful due to their ability to also bind to glucocorticoid receptors, and act antagonistically, which counteracts cortisol regulated catabolism. Have you done successfully pcts after all your cycles?

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
Anyone just stay on year round?

I'm a 30yo oldcel with a full head of hair, wondering whether to just yolo it and b&c indefinitely. Natty life is a joke.

• +1
Anyone just stay on year round?

I'm a 30yo oldcel with a full head of hair, wondering whether to just yolo it and b&c indefinitely. Natty life is a joke.
I would b&c if I was 30 for sure

why dont you start with sarms to get your feet wet? they are quite cheap too. they have less side effects than straight test.

Last edited:
I will deepen my knowledge on eating, training and juicing. After that I will start, I don't want to waste any potential.

same as me. I'd blast for a year straight if it wasn't for the impending inevitability of a downregulated HPTA. 19-nor derivatives are mainly powerful due to their ability to also bind to glucocorticoid receptors, and act antagonistically, which counteracts cortisol regulated catabolism. Have you done successfully pcts after all your cycles?

Yes I run HCG always towards the last few weeks the blast, then all the way through to PCT then run Nolva. Clomid gives me sides. My bloods recover quite well though, my lipids take a hit so I need to watch my cholesterol intake for a few weeks. My last cycle I actually had an estro rebound for some weird reason. Happened several months after PCT. Started getting gyno symptoms but thankfully had some Nolva + Letro on hand to stop it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I will do 500mg week test e cycle, always remember this.

• +1
Indeed.

To that first though
nigga that shit is meme perpetrated by BB niggas because they dont want to seen gear does all the work, look at female bb's they all mog males because of roids, roids are enough lmao dont waste time

nigga that shit is meme perpetrated by BB niggas because they dont want to seen gear does all the work, look at female bb's they all mog males because of roids, roids are enough lmao dont waste time
You totally missed my point

Does the test e 500mg/week improve facial dimorphism at all?

You totally missed my point
chicobro, training and diet literally does not matter. just eat above tdee with minimum 150gr protein, and do fuckarounditis around gym it is enough, steroids enough are powerful :lul: :lul: :lul:

there was a study with test groups, niggas who only took steroids gained more muscle than niggas who trained

chicobro, training and diet literally does not matter. just eat above tdee with minimum 150gr protein, and do fuckarounditis around gym it is enough, steroids enough are powerful :lul: :lul: :lul:

there was a study with test groups, niggas who only took steroids gained more muscle than niggas who trained
You have no clue, do whatever you want, I don't care

As for others why would you do steroids if you don't know how to maximize the anabolic results you get from taking them.

You have to get your nutrition, gym techniques and knowledge about juice straight before taking them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, Piro and balding17yomanletcel

As for others why would you do steroids if you don't know how to maximize the anabolic results you get from taking them.

You have to get your nutrition, gym techniques and knowledge about juice straight before taking them
Yes bro.

You should take roids as any other supplement and don’t rely on them
While they work, they aren’t magic as people lead you to believe

Once you know how to train, find your style (powerlifting, hypetrophy, 5/3/1, PPL, GVT etc) and know how to bulk and cut, then and only then roids are beneficial

Otherwise you’re risking your health for less gains that you could’ve made while natty

Also learn more about AAS than you think you’ll need
Once you’re at a “I know what I should do” point, you aren’t even halfway there

Anabolics by Lloyd Williams is a great starting book

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 3328
You should take roids as any other supplement and don’t rely on them
While they work, they aren’t magic as people lead you to believe

Once you know how to train, find your style (powerlifting, hypetrophy, 5/3/1, PPL, GVT etc) and know how to bulk and cut, then and only then roids are beneficial

Otherwise you’re risking your health for less gains that you could’ve made while natty

Also learn more about AAS than you think you’ll need
Once you’re at a “I know what I should do” point, you aren’t even halfway there

Anabolics by Lloyd Williams is a great starting book
will check the book out, thanks

I’m dianabol and testosterone as we speak. Roidmax to my natty limit. Screw the losers who say we “haven’t earned it”

I’m dianabol and testosterone as we speak. Roidmax to my natty limit. Screw the losers who say we “haven’t earned it”
It's not a merit thing, is about being smart

If you know what you're doing (I'd never use a wet compound but that's me being me) then go for it
If you're taking it as a shortcut or because you don't know why you're not progressing fast enough, you're probably doing something else wrong.

What if you exponentially decreased dosage from 400mg down to 350, 300, 250... every week. I'm pretty sure you'll maintain some of your progress close to genetic limit, speaking of which, is it ideal to train full body split 4X week while maintaining? And don't forget to take hCG and AI.