Tales from the gym today

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
There was a girl that I have been texting with for a month but that was half a year ago. We didnt chat after that. She positioned herself next to me several times when I was working out but I just ignored her and looked away or at my phone. Is it over? She still follows me on IG.

Another random guy asked me how long Ive been training for, he was impressed with my physique. I told him 6 months and in the beginning just push ups, just so he feels even shittier about his physique

• JFL
Reactions: cashmerefraud, bobtheflowerpot, Zonar and 3 others
Tales indeed

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel and User28823
good job bro, if you want just talk to her

• +1
Reactions: audimax and humanoidsub7
"this girl sucked my cock and swallowed my babies yesterday was that an IOI?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bddenjoyer, anthony111553, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
How wide are ur clavicles?

good job bro, if you want just talk to her
Maybe next time. It got autistic after some time. Like she saw I was not in the mood to talk to her and then she positioned herself with her friend like right next to me, almost touching me? Why tf did she not get the hint? I didnt know how to act, I just flexed in the mirror a bit and looked away so she only saw my V taper from the back

At my work place for example, whenever I meet new people, they compliment my physique. I wear normal tight T-Shirts because its a blue collar work and everyone wears basic stuff that gets dirty
I never measured my clavicles, IDK

At my work place for example, whenever I meet new people, they compliment my physique. I wear normal tight T-Shirts because its a blue collar work and everyone wears basic stuff that gets dirty
I bet you get dirty too

and u didnt like her then but now u do lol

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: audimax
and u didnt like her then but now u do lol
She has a fat ass, I like every girl with a fat ass, then and now. It just caught me off guard to see her there bc we always go to different times and she was with a friend so I didnt bother to make human contact

Btw I always get IOIs with this shirt, if anyone is wondering how to duplicate. Its low bodyfat+V taper+ tight shirt

It just caught me off guard to see her there bc we always go to different times and she was with a friend so I didnt bother to make human contact
you must always be on guard boyo, skill issue

I never measured my clavicles, IDK
relatable.

I look like a bloated goblin with garbage weightlifting stats but I get complimented for my physique regularly. But it's only men who compliment.

0 ioi from girls

relatable.

I look like a bloated goblin with garbage weightlifting stats but I get complimented for my physique regularly. But it's only men who compliment.

0 ioi from girls
Never women? Whats your bodyfat, maybe it is too high

Never women? Whats your bodyfat, maybe it is too high
20-25% ish

never women. But men frequently. Calling me big, wide, muscled, etc.

20-25% ish

never women. But men frequently. Calling me big, wide, muscled, etc.
you have to lean down. Being that strong at that bodyfat is only male gaze, women dont give a fuck. If that is your personal goal to be as strong as possible, so be it, but if you want to get more female attention, get down to 10-12% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot
you have to lean down. Being that strong at that bodyfat is only male gaze, women dont give a fuck. If that is your personal goal to be as strong as possible, so be it, but if you want to get more female attention, get down to 10-12% bodyfat
women are worthless. They are the inferior gender and their opinions are without value.

They can't recognize a mogger even when he is standing right in front of them. (me)
over for them

women are worthless. They are the inferior gender and their opinions are without value.

They can't recognize a mogger even when he is standing right in front of them. (me)
over for them
Dont matter their worth, what matters is your desires and how you can fulfill them

There was a girl that I have been texting with for a month but that was half a year ago. We didnt chat after that. She positioned herself next to me several times when I was working out but I just ignored her and looked away or at my phone. Is it over? She still follows me on IG.

Another random guy asked me how long Ive been training for, he was impressed with my physique. I told him 6 months and in the beginning just push ups, just so he feels even shittier about his physique
3375884 1682417839157
OP and his physique

Why did you stop texting, 1 month of talking is quite long?

Also most people irl don’t lift so just by having low body fat and some muscle it’s enough to get good reactions, but not optimal.