Talking to foids = Motivation

D

Deleted member 40986

betabuxxing is in my family tree
It is as simple as that.

Really.

There is nothing more motivating (at least for me) than talking to foids, apart from mogging everyone in my school at basketball and exams.

It works like a snowball.

The more you talk to foids, the more confident and motivated you will be, thus wanting to talk to foids more.

There is no secret hormonal pathway that functions when talking to foids or any overcomplicated bs.

It simply shows you are winning.

I am not perfect though. And I stutter and say autistic shit sometimes. But I keep on trying and improving.

Girls tell me they thought I was some angry quiet mouth shut gooner, but upon knowing me better, they always say I’m a really nice person.

Just talk bro.

Nah, been doing this for months. it has fucked my mental health. i cry every like 2 days because of that shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Amexmaxx, Maalik and 1 other person
Motivation is necessary for making money btw for those who think its off-topic

cucked

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
As i talk with foids i get depressed and suicidal thinking im a ugly fuck recieving pity and will never experience chad treatment

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Maalik
Do you cringe at what you said to her?
No. just realised after dating all that girls and talking to them that it doesn't mean shit in my life. it showed me that life is unfair and we won't get what we really want in life never

It works but helps if you have a friend to help you start. I went from literally scared of women, like I would turn noticeably red talking to a girl. My friend pretty much forced me to talk to her friend that had liked me, I ended up telling her I wasn’t interested, but that interaction gave me the confidence to approach my now girlfriend, 2 weeks later, but I knew she liked me so maybe that played a big part.

Last edited:

No. just realised after dating all that girls and talking to them that it doesn't mean shit in my life. it showed me that life is unfair and we won't get what we really want in life never
Just dont be a sex hungry beta and talk to foids to win, not to fuck them cause you’re definetly not going to be able to unless chad

Just dont be a sex hungry beta and talk to foids to win, not to fuck them cause you’re definetly not going to be able to unless chad
im definetly able to talk for sex with her? thats why i got bored???? because they only want dark triad king for casual sex and not a fucking relationship. and my personality is not ''bf material'' enought to that shit

It works but helps if you have a friend to help you start. I went from literally scared of women, like I would turn noticeably red talking to a girl. My friend pretty much forced me to talk to her friend that had liked me, I ended up telling her I wasn’t interested, but that interaction gave me the confidence to approach my now girlfriend, 2 weeks later, but I knew she liked me so maybe that played a big part.
True but you would’ve never dated her if you didnt talk to her. So it is a big part too

im definetly able to talk for sex with her? thats why i got bored???? because they only want dark triad king for casual sex and not a fucking relationship. and my personality is not ''bf material'' enought to that shit
You make it a bigger deal than it is. Just talk for fun. No serious shit unless you want to that bad

True but you would’ve never dated her if you didnt talk to her. So it is a big part too
Well obviously I had to talk her to get to know her. I’m not sure what your getting at.

Well obviously I had to talk her to get to know her. I’m not sure what your getting at.
You can be decent looking but talking seals the deal

• +1
Reactions: future6psl
Agreed I finally got a girl on snap and she asked for my snap and she sending lot of snaps and they make my tummy feel funny!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 40986
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
3662764_Screenshot_20230923_204942_PicCollage.jpg

• JFL
Screenshot 2023 10 25 195948

• JFL