talking to whore girl what to do

testicularatrophy

testicularatrophy

GODFISTSUICIDE
was on ome tv met some girl weak htb thats lives near me, she said i looked nice (was frauding) but some how she still liked the normal unfrauded version of me. we talked on snap and all that but i saw on her story she was in a club (normal club, no alcohol no drugs just music) (we have been talking for about 1 day now), without covering up or nothing, only covering her body not her face. i cant ruin my reputation with my retard incel drug dealer pedo friends by dating some whore who walks out without covering her face infront of other men who might look. thing is she is still a virgin but i just cant have it, plan is to talk more, take her virginity, then block her forever. agree?

tldr: girl im talking to doesnt cover up so i plan on taking her virginity and leaving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, aleksander, Skywalker and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, piec, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
mirin schizophrenia

Stopped reading when you said a normal club is a one with no alcohol or drugs, jfl where do you live?

sounds like u have a screw loose in ur head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, lemonnz and testicularatrophy
sounds like u have a screw loose in ur head
you are the one who has that, im just protecting my honor and reputation bhai, cant be seen walking around with a hoe

was on ome tv met some girl weak htb thats lives near me, she said i looked nice (was frauding) but some how she still liked the normal unfrauded version of me. we talked on snap and all that but i saw on her story she was in a club (normal club, no alcohol no drugs just music) (we have been talking for about 1 day now), without covering up or nothing, only covering her body not her face. i cant ruin my reputation with my retard incel drug dealer pedo friends by dating some whore who walks out without covering her face infront of other men who might look. thing is she is still a virgin but i just cant have it, plan is to talk more, take her virginity, then block her forever. agree?

tldr: girl im talking to doesnt cover up so i plan on taking her virginity and leaving
I tried to read but I just couldn't

why couldnt this happe to me???
turns out she said she liked my voice and shoulders, never was about my face. still happy though, 1st time this happened in my whole life

She said you look nice because that was her good deed for the day. Get the fucking message, its over.

She's underage. Forget what I said.
there is no age of consent in my country, i could go have sex with my 8 year old cousin and nothing would happen, (aslong as she allowed me)

there is no age of consent in my country, i could go have sex with my 8 year old cousin and nothing would happen, (aslong as she allowed me)
That's wrong on every level of decency. The fuck you have 8 year old cousins having sex on your mind?

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
mirin your iq + mirin your "normal"

tales from the ruins of damascus

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
They're sick in their heads.

Its funny, their countries are shit because they have brought it to shit, then they flee to the west "in search of a better life" and in the west they bring up shit palestine protests, islam protests, and want to live by sharia law.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and BigJimsWornOutTires
Its funny, their countries are shit because they have brought it to shit, then they flee to the west "in search of a better life" and in the west they bring up shit palestine protests, islam protests, and want to live by sharia law.
im not religious myself, you have a point though

• +1
im not religious myself, you have a point though

then why is a girl who doesnt cover her face a whore? I saw a video of a guy walking in Iran and most women didn't have their faces covered.

then why is a girl who doesnt cover her face a whore? I saw a video of a guy walking in Iran and most women didn't have their faces covered.
because thats just how it is where i live, as i said i cant ruin my reputation amongst my friends by dating a girl who doesnt cover up, i dont like it, they dont like it, simple. also i dont live in Iran

for sex, but for marriage i think lower
I heard the rumors and was hoping it wasn't true. Muslim Iranian men are known to marry the girl when she starts walking, around the age of 4.

We need to wipe Iran off the map! Fuck China.

I heard the rumors and was hoping it wasn't true. Muslim Iranian men are known to marry the girl when she starts walking, around the age of 4.
as long as they have nice slow sex so she wont die no problem

If you take a girls virginity then block/ ghost her you are a piece of shit

• +1
If you take a girls virginity then block/ ghost her you are a piece of shit
usa does that all the time and they are praised? nobody told her to go to clubs and not cover up, have to do what i have to do

usa does that all the time and they are praised? nobody told her to go to clubs and not cover up, have to do what i have to do
They don't. I live in the West and If one of my friends did that I'd probably cut contact because that's just a scummy thing to do. Just show class/ basic respect and don't do it

• +1
They don't. I live in the West and If one of my friends did that I'd probably cut contact because that's just a scummy thing to do. Just show class/ basic respect and don't do it
you gave her sex and pleasure then left? how is that scummy nigga think

as long as they have nice slow sex so she wont die no problem
The fuck is wrong with you? I was acknowledging the minds of Muslim men. I didn't wish to entertain the actual thought.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
turns out she said she liked my voice and shoulders, never was about my face. still happy though, 1st time this happened in my whole life
why didnt my oneitis like my voice and shoulders???

why didnt my oneitis like my voice and shoulders???
because you are genetic failure, to make you feel better she just blocked me for no reason, im also a genetic failure but just one step above you ha ha get mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
because you are genetic failure, to make you feel better she just blocked me for no reason, im also a genetic failure but just one step above you ha ha get mogged
but i was twice her size....she could sleep inside me

Man Body GIF

• +1
Reactions: testicularatrophy