talking to whore girl what to do

Tales from the slums of New York

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
was on ome tv met some girl weak htb thats lives near me, she said i looked nice (was frauding) but some how she still liked the normal unfrauded version of me. we talked on snap and all that but i saw on her story she was in a club (normal club, no alcohol no drugs just music) (we have been talking for about 1 day now), without covering up or nothing, only covering her body not her face. i cant ruin my reputation with my retard incel drug dealer pedo friends by dating some whore who walks out without covering her face infront of other men who might look. thing is she is still a virgin but i just cant have it, plan is to talk more, take her virginity, then block her forever. agree?

tldr: girl im talking to doesnt cover up so i plan on taking her virginity and leaving
What kind of Muslim shithole was op from jfl

isn't it human nature to be social and willing to pursue new social bonds?
not rly. most people have alreasy all the bonds they need by 15

not rly. most people have alreasy all the bonds they need by 15
Nah youre coping. Youre too lazy to just go outside. Of course a lot of lasting friends are made at that age. But this doesnt mean that its not possible after this age. How are people going alone to New countries and finding social Bonds? Stop rotting and try things and dont take refuge in justifications for your misery

that only works if they are decent looking lol
You really live in your own constructed World dont you? Being gl is a plus but not a requirement. This means that you have to put in a bit more effort but it will work. Also how does it come that gl persons have social connections to not so gl persons?

it wont, if you are ugly you dont exist
Well then make an existance by pursuing people. Youre really searching for excuses just to justify how bad your life is. Youre on this forum to be pitied and live from that gratification? Isnt that laughable? Maybe take yourself serious and do things and not just exit your way into excuses. Just look at your messages and you will see that most of the words are either "but" or negatively connotated. Change your Victim mindset into determining your reality. Its your life.

Well then make an existance by pursuing people. Youre really searching for excuses just to justify how bad your life is. Youre on this forum to be pitied and live from that gratification? Isnt that laughable? Maybe take yourself serious and do things and not just exit your way into excuses. Just look at your messages and you will see that most of the words are either "but" or negatively connotated. Change your Victim mindset into determining your reality. Its your life.
gotta go back to reddit