Tallow is the greatest moisturiser mother nature has given to humans

more products ≠ more harmful, would fentanyl applied topically also be better than korean skincare since it is just one chemical? do you see why this argument makes no sense
"WASHINGTON – A new EWG analysis of serums and essences, popularized by Korean beauty, or K-Beauty, finds that about 40 percent of the products were formulated with less hazardous ingredients. U.S. sales of K-beauty products have increased by almost 300 percent in the past two years alone."

So 60% are less hazardous, but guess what, still hazardous.

And using fentanyl is a ridiculous example. I'm talking about clinically tested skincare products. So yes, using 10+ chemical based products is 100% more harmful than one or two. It's common sense.

We wouldn't need any tallow or "moisturizers" shoved into the skin if we were natural in the first place. I get trying to stay as natural as possible is better than shoving chemicals onto yourself but if you even need something like it for your skin to be "flawless" that means something's still wrong inside your body.
going fully natural makes sense since we do not know the long time (and even short time effects in some cases) of chemicals. something does not inherently need to be wrong inside your body for you to have flaws on your skin though, can be purely genetical/hormonal

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
We wouldn't need any tallow or "moisturizers" shoved into the skin if we were natural in the first place. I get trying to stay as natural as possible is better than shoving chemicals onto yourself but if you even need something like it for your skin to be "flawless" that means something's still wrong inside your body.
I disagree. Your skin is an organ that needs to be taken care of regardless of your health. Ignoring it is unnecessarily naive.

• +1
Banned in kikenada can’t find anywhere wanted to use it for cooking

Thank you trudeua

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 30037
Banned in kikenada can’t find anywhere wanted to use it for cooking

Thank you trudeua
Wtf? Why did they ban it?

It reminds me of certain states in the USA banning raw milk, it's so pathetic the control the government has over people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@delonregen where did you get the 60% statistic from? source?
Would be heavily compound dependent

But there are clearly estrogenics and excess fillers in almost all normal moistizers, some of the name brands keep it light, cerave has reasonable products but most are loaded with dogshit
20240214 122724

Even my "Korean moisturizer"
20240214 122750
20240214 122747

But tallow is always light
20240214 122844

This one has more oils than it should tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
going fully natural makes sense since we do not know the long time (and even short time effects in some cases) of chemicals. something does not inherently need to be wrong inside your body for you to have flaws on your skin though, can be purely genetical/hormonal
I disagree. Your skin is an organ that needs to be taken care of regardless of your health. Ignoring it is unnecessarily naive.
I'm not saying you should ignore it, but if your skin is bad before using skincare that's a signal something else is also bad in your body, be it diet, chemical exposure, or something else. The cases you talk about of it being caused by "genetics" or "hormones" wouldn't exist without a key to unlock them.

Genetic susceptibility to acne doesn't mean it's encoded in your genes for your skin to break out and acne appear all over it. Something must be done for that to happen. For some people it's diet, for others it can be pollution. Similarly with hormonal acne. People in the past had triple the production of male hormones some have today, yet acne reports in those times were minimal compared to today even with them not having any modern "moisturizers" or "skin care" products.

• +1

But there are clearly estrogenics and excess fillers in almost all normal moistizers, some of the name brands keep it light, cerave has reasonable products but most are loaded with dogshit
View attachment 2743882

View attachment 2743884View attachment 2743889

View attachment 2743885
If I have oily skin should I avoid cerave cleanser and moisturizer for acne?

I'm not saying you should ignore it, but if your skin is bad before using skincare that's a signal something else is also bad in your body, be it diet, chemical exposure, or something else. The cases you talk about of it being caused by "genetics" or "hormones" wouldn't exist without a key to unlock them.

Genetic susceptibility to acne doesn't mean it's encoded in your genes for your skin to break out and acne appear all over it. Something must be done for that to happen. For some people it's diet, for others it can be pollution. Similarly with hormonal acne. People in the past had triple the production of male hormones some have today, yet acne reports in those times were minimal compared to today even with them not having any modern "moisturizers" or "skin care" products.
It's almost impossible to find out the dietary issue because everyone reacts to different foods differently. There is no 1 solution.

• +1
So 60% are less hazardous, but guess what, still hazardous.
40%* but wtv

referring to this study is pretty funny since my purito is EWG cetified but your the ordinary did not :lul:
Screenshot 2024 02 14 at 192902

And using fentanyl is a ridiculous example. I'm talking about clinically tested skincare products. So yes, using 10+ chemical based products is 100% more harmful than one or two. It's common sense.
sidetracking to avoid the point but alright

Last edited:
It's almost impossible to find out the dietary issue because everyone reacts to different foods differently. There is no 1 solution.
Everyone reacts to different processed foods differently. Most people have the same reaction to foods like meat assuming it wouldn't be covered in seed oils and such.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Everyone reacts to different processed foods differently. Most people have the same reaction to foods like meat assuming it wouldn't be covered in seed oils and such.
Nah some people still get acne from raw milk but raw goat milk doesn't. Some people have a bad reaction to lactose.

• +1

reasonable

• +1
Nah some people still get acne from raw milk but raw goat milk doesn't. Some people have a bad reaction to lactose.
If your body can't process lactose properly you're obviously gonna have a different reaction than someone who is fully lactose tolerant, that doesn't change much. Also, the milk those people are drinking could have been from cows bombarded with different hormones and vacines, so it would still not be a "natural" food anymore.

• Hmm...
If your body can't process lactose properly you're obviously gonna have a different reaction than someone who is fully lactose tolerant, that doesn't change much. Also, the milk those people are drinking could have been from cows bombarded with different hormones and vacines, so it would still not be a "natural" food anymore.
Do you eat raw meat?

How do you find a good source for your meat so it's not pumped with antibiotics and vaccines?

• +1
@delonregen maybe you should take a look at the rating which the article was based on because i do not see any reputable brands on the lowest scores except western brands such as bioderma, the ordinary and paula's choice

@delonregen maybe you should take a look at the rating which the article was based on because i do not see any reputable brands on the lowest scores except western brands such as bioderma, the ordinary and paula's choice

"Except western brands" and then goes on to list 3 of the biggest brands there are on the market. Okay, dude.

It's quite clear you are set in your ways and don't want to listen to any other argument, and that's fine. We'll just agree to disagree. No point in debating further.

"Except western brands" and then goes on to list 3 of the biggest brands there are on the market. Okay, dude.

It's quite clear you are set in your ways and don't want to listen to any other argument, and that's fine. We'll just agree to disagree. No point in debating further.
jfl

Do you eat raw meat?

How do you find a good source for your meat so it's not pumped with antibiotics and vaccines?
Raw meat is the one thing I don't eat raw actually, I'm just too much of a wuss to try it. But I consume all types of raw dairy on a daily basis - raw cheese, raw milk, raw kefir, raw butter

Do you eat raw meat?

I don't have a very good source for meat that is clear from all vacines since regulations are tight even with small farmers, only reduced hormones/vacines injected, which technically could be safe but I don't know if it's worth trusting any of the stuff injected so I don't eat it without cooking (although that probably wouldn't rid it of all the stuff still).

It depends on where you live, but if you find a small-ish rural farmer source nearby they can be pretty handy with their ways of avoiding some regulations and ridding the animals of some injections. From my experience getting raw milk (and animal products like eggs and butter in general) like that is easier, I have a source from a farm which cows only receive one jab but I'm still not sure if it's safe to trust drinking that raw due to it not being completely free from it. May seem like I'm being too picky but better safe than sorry I guess.

• +1

It's definitely a combination of all of those things, most of which are unavoidable unless you live in the middle of nowhere and have your own farm. We just have to make do with what we can.

View attachment 2743882

View attachment 2743884View attachment 2743889

View attachment 2743885
CeraVe was the brand I used just before swapping to animal fats, good brand tbf I'd still use it if I had no other alternative.

I don't have a very good source for meat that is clear from all vacines since regulations are tight even with small farmers, only reduced hormones/vacines injected, which technically could be safe but I don't know if it's worth trusting any of the stuff injected so I don't eat it without cooking (although that probably wouldn't rid it of all the stuff still).

It depends on where you live, but if you find a small-ish rural farmer source nearby they can be pretty handy with their ways of avoiding some regulations and ridding the animals of some injections. From my experience getting raw milk (and animal products like eggs and butter in general) like that is easier, I have a source from a farm which cows only receive one jab but I'm still not sure if it's safe to trust drinking that raw due to it not being completely free from it. May seem like I'm being too picky but better safe than sorry I guess.
I buy everything animal-based from a local farmers market apart from the tallow balm.

• +1
Raw meat is the one thing I don't eat raw actually, I'm just too much of a wuss to try it. But I consume all types of raw dairy on a daily basis - raw cheese, raw milk, raw kefir, raw butter
Yeah I need to find a good source for my eggs an

I think antibiotics are the biggest problems not vaccines tbh. The reason people get salmonella in eggs is because of an animtibotic resistant strain of salmonella that will make you ill for like a month. Antibiotics also rape your gut microbiome which causes acne.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 30037

I think antibiotics are the biggest problems not vaccines tbh. The reason people get salmonella in eggs is because of an animtibotic resistant strain of salmonella that will make you ill for like a month. Antibiotics also rape your gut microbiome which causes acne.
Mate don’t even get me started on antibiotic. Biggest scam that normies fall for by far. Completely ruins their gut as you said.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and HTN_Mentalcel
The problem is all those animals are probably pumped with antibiotics and vaccines. It's the best you can do I guess.

If I have kids I will probably raise them on a farm or sumn shit because that will achieve the best results.

• +1
I buy everything animal-based from a local farmers market apart from the tallow balm.
Farmers tend to use less artificial products, it's quality over quantity with them since they don't have to have mass due to not being big corporations exporting products. Do you think there would be much difference between a farmers market tallow balm and the "100% grassfed" imported ones though?

• +1
The problem is all those animals are probably pumped with antibiotics and vaccines. It's the best you can do I guess.

If I have kids I will probably raise them on a farm or sumn shit because that will achieve the best results.
My goal is to move to the countryside. Don’t want to raise children in the city at all. There are lots of reasons for that not just health related, but also finance, and demographically related.

• +1
Farmers tend to use less artificial products, it's quality over quantity with them since they don't have to have mass due to not being big corporations exporting products. Do you think there would be much difference between a farmers market tallow balm and the "100% grassfed" imported ones though?
Not sure to be honest. You never really know where these products come from you buy online, they tell me grass-fed but for all I know that could be a lie. Just for ease I buy balms online from somewhat reputable brands.

Mate don’t even get me started on antibiotic. Biggest scam that normies fall for by far. Completely ruins their gut as you said.
All dermatologist give antibiotic acne creams as a first sign of treatment in the UK (this never works). It's so fucking retarded because the acne just comes back with antibiotic resistance.

All the tret prescriptions in the UK mix antibiotics, it's so brainded.

This really is year 4 science but these professionals are too fucking retarded to understand.

• +1
All dermatologist give antibiotic acne creams as a first sign of treatment in the UK (this never works). It's so fucking retarded because the acne just comes back with antibiotic resistance.

All the tret prescriptions in the UK mix antibiotics, it's so brainded.

This really is year 4 science but these professionals are too fucking retarded to understand.
People get a heache and instantly go for antibiotics, they have no idea how harmful it is. I’ve not had an antibiotic in about 3 years.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and HTN_Mentalcel

Yeah I forgot about all the antibiotics being shoved into animals cause of "ze dedly animal diseses". Didn't research much about their effects to the gut in meat as things like seed oils and vacines act though, do they kill gut flora in a similar fashion as them?

Yeah I forgot about all the antibiotics being shoved into animals cause of "ze dedly animal diseses". Didn't research much about their effects to the gut in meat as things like seed oils and vacines act though, do they kill gut flora in a similar fashion as them?
I don't think there is anything that worsens gut flora more than antibiotics tbh

• +1
People get a heache and instantly go for antibiotics, they have no idea how harmful it is. I’ve not had an antibiotic in about 3 years.
Stupid really. At max you should use painkillers if it gets too hard but if you get too sick like that a lot of the problem's on you and your body.

• +1
You learn about how they are heros in school. ITs so frustrating looking back.

• +1
You learn about how they are heros in school. ITs so frustrating looking back.
They don’t tackle any health issues are the root. That’s the issue they have. Constantly looking for solutions but not the cause.

• +1
What cleanser do you recommend? I use cerave hydrating cleanser, but I have heard bad things about it. I have typically dry skin

What cleanser do you recommend? I use cerave hydrating cleanser, but I have heard bad things about it. I have typically dry skin
CeraVe have the best basic cleansers with the least amount of hazardous ingredients. If that hydrating cleanser isn’t working you could always try a different CeraVe equivalent like the Hydrating foaming oil cleanser which is good for dry + sensitive skin.

And in regards to you hearing bad things, I’m surprised, because those cleaners are probably the most popular on the market for good reason.

@Gargantuan can I ask, do you use any other products by the way? Before I started using tallow I felt the need to have a 6/7/8 step skincare routine but afterwards, I really don't feel like it's necessary. I use a basic cleanser and then a few other things like a chemical exfoliant + C E ferulic vit C serum but that's about it these days.
yeah @Gargantuan , i 2nd this...whats your routine when using tallow?
No, only using tallow these days. Twice a day, once at AM and once at PM.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 30037
Wtf? Why did they ban it?

It reminds me of certain states in the USA banning raw milk, it's so pathetic the control the government has over people.
Don’t know considered unhealthy due to saturated fats according to some studies . Not completely banned but vety hard to get in cities

• JFL
Last edited:
Don’t know considered unhealthy due to saturated fats according to some studies . Not completely banned but vety hard to get in cities
Classic. Make up lies and ban it. Pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 7580
Can’t tell if you’re trolling or just naive…
Let’s see Beef tallow is composed of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids including palmitic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid. All chemicals.

All these products are just made of chemicals extracted from organic substances and put into one product. I do agree there some products that are made from shitty chemicals like the ones they sell in ur curry pharmacy.

Let’s see Beef tallow is composed of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids including palmitic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid. All chemicals.
Did you even read my post or did you just come on here to talk complete rubbish?

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMaxxer333