TBCH: I can't stand misogynycels

low t and iq if you took op's bait
how is he baiting tho? going for girls out of your league is retarded+personality matters once you passed looks redline, somewhat at least.
wonder what he means by misogny tho

Last edited:
look if you look at this topic in a realistic manner it doesnt matter
if you manage yo make a woman enjoy the sex with your big dick she couldnt care less about "mysogyny"
she will be your eternal cumslut and you are gona connect her every day
only big dick matters

low t and iq
442.jpg

i dont post about them 24/7 like a mgtow but i don't see a reason not to hate them as an unattractive man

since im either invisible to them or they hate me also foid nature etc.
Most females are nasty, man.

Sikh Jatt Master Baits

Ha! Ha! Love the gif freeze joke, man. XD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
we goin to 6, bitch!

thinking AWALT = you haven't left your basement.

calling someone an incel shamer is almost like calling someone a fat shamer tbh
Incel shaming and fat shaming are both bad to do unless youโ€™re fat shaming someone on this forum to help motivate them to lose weight.

Incel shaming and fat shaming are both bad to do unless youโ€™re fat shaming someone on this forum to help motivate them to lose weight.

Just lol is you're not shaming the shit out of everyone in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I only shame over deserved related stuff.

Naw fam.

Just rek the self esteem if everyone in your life.

It's just as good as raising yours, but requires a lot less work, or painful self evaluation

Naw fam.

Just rek the self esteem if everyone in your life.

It's just as good as raising yours, but requires a lot less work, or painful self evaluation
I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back