Teen love pill is cope

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
Child love pill is most brutal, you have to be playing with ur neighbourhood kid since age 3 and u get into lot of fights which slowly resolve and u act even nicer to each other, play some shitty make believe game, go on trips w each others parents and she blossoms into stacy while u into chad everything else cope. Teen love pill is just garbage imagine failling in love and forced to interact in 10 min break between classes in ur state sanctioned child prison with disgusting fluorescent lighting and braindead teachers who take vicodin to fall asleep. At that age u should be in brothels fucing as many as possible

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klits, Muad'Dib, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
Asylum pill also good bonding with chick who cuts herself mogs, they seperated me from the girls in my ward they thought i was too handsome

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Clqs, dehydrated and 2 others
india pill also mogs

Utter cope.

Fetus twinsex pill is the most brutal of all.

Imagine not incest fucking your twin sister in your mother’s womb with zero consequences.

You’ll never develop the same as someone that got sex with a sibling before exiting the womb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Zeruel, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Utter cope.

Fetus twinsex pill is the most brutal of all.

Imagine not incest fucking your twin sister in your mother’s womb with zero consequences.

You’ll never develop the same as someone that got sex with a sibling before exiting the womb.
Cope if youre not a star with orbiting foid planets around you since 10 billion BC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Muad'Dib, zura, dna_cel and 2 others
Cope if you are not descended from the Greek Adonis and can only be a Scamza Adonis

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What a great fucking thread, I wish a bitch brought me my cigar so I can blow the smoke on my screen

I experienced child love

• WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Child love pill is most brutal, you have to be playing with ur neighbourhood kid since age 3 and u get into lot of fights which slowly resolve and u act even nicer to each other, play some shitty make believe game, go on trips w each others parents and she blossoms into stacy while u into chad everything else cope. Teen love pill is just garbage imagine failling in love and forced to interact in 10 min break between classes in ur state sanctioned child prison with disgusting fluorescent lighting and braindead teachers who take vicodin to fall asleep. At that age u should be in brothels fucing as many as possible
I remember when I was 5, me and some girl would play with each other's privates. She was mullato btw.
@HarrierDuBois
@Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Autismcel
I remember when I was 5, me and some girl would play with each other's privates. She was mullato btw.
@HarrierDuBois
@Autismcel
5??!?!?!?!?

Nigga what

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@HarrierDuBois
@Autismcel
Judeo pipeline came early for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The realist brahmincuck thread I read

@Makeyousit