Teenage Love

Proti

Proti

Iron
I am 16 and have never experienced teenage love. I have been told by women my age how I am attractive I am, and also by older women saying things like “you are the most beautiful
man I have ever seen” and “why can’t every boy your age be like you”. I have even done some modeling for local stores and magazines. All this and I have never felt the touch of a woman and have never been even close to being loved by someone my age. At most I have had a hug. Can someone who has experienced teen love please tell me what it is like, and what I can do to experience it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, 5'7 zoomer, polishcel and 1 other person
tales from mumbai sewers gray.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Go to parties with friends and get drunk

No clue, I have friends. Like I am never sitting alone at lunch or in school, or walking by myself. All the kids I hangout with at school party but they just never talk to me outside of school

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Mr Test
Just lol at these kids man @5.5psl

Get off the website you stupid fetus, your balls probably haven’t even dropped yet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
No clue, I have friends. Like I am never sitting alone at lunch or in school, or walking by myself. All the kids I hangout with at school party but they just never talk to me outside of school
Get tested for autism

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
then your issue is being non NT

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
never listen to what women have to say. If I listened to them then I would believe that I am a supermodel.

"OMG you are the most handsome I have ever seen but I just happen to not wanna date you teeheheehhehhehee!"

I am 16 and have never experienced teenage love. I have been told by women my age how I am attractive I am, and also by older women saying things like “you are the most beautiful
man I have ever seen” and “why can’t every boy your age be like you”. I have even done some modeling for local stores and magazines. All this and I have never felt the touch of a woman and have never been even close to being loved by someone my age. At most I have had a hug. Can someone who has experienced teen love please tell me what it is like, and what I can do to experience it.
mumbai tales
send your face on pm ill tell you why

If u we’re goodlooking you would be popular and have girls these things come together

You are weak sperm if you are non nt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back