Teeth is the biggest cope

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Teeth is cope. Obviously teeth care shouldnt neclected but you shouldnt expect any big changes in your looks if you go for teeth surgery since TEETH is as all other facial features mostly genetic and also environment during childhood.

If you have a narrow palate you should avoid smiling or open your mouth too much when u talk. You should also avoid smiling if u have a narrow upper palate.

I am one of the brace victims that got narrower palate due to the braces i got at the age of 6!!!!!!!!!

If youre young enough id advice everyone to get palate expanders

A) wider mouth
B) more visible teeth

Looksmaxxing with teeth is barely impossible if youre too old. Getting new/bigger teeth wont change anything if u have a cuck narrow palate.

@JustChris

Teeth is cope. Obviously teeth care shouldnt neclected but you shouldnt expect any big changes in your looks if you go for teeth surgery since TEETH is as all other facial features mostly genetic and also environment during childhood.

If you have a narrow palate you should avoid smiling or open your mouth too much when u talk. You should also avoid smiling if u have a narrow upper palate.

I am one of the brace victims that got narrower palate due to the braces i got at the age of 6!!!!!!!!!

If youre young enough id advice everyone to get palate expanders

A) wider mouth
B) more visible teeth

Looksmaxxing with teeth is barely impossible if youre too old. Getting new/bigger teeth wont change anything if u have a cuck narrow palate.

@JustChris
Tom cruise teeth

Stop with the bullshit. If you have fucked up teeth you're doomed. You'll look like a "what the fuck is his problem type of dude" because you can't even smile without being made fun of, so instead you have to opt for the resting bitch face for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: VST and Deleted member 281
View attachment 3718

Stop with the bullshit. If you have fucked up teeth you're doomed. You'll look like a "what the fuck is his problem type of dude" because you can't even smile without being made fun of, so instead you have to opt for the resting bitch face for the rest of your life.

he got tons of surgeries. jaw, palate. EVERYTHING.

you wont improve with simple teeth care. you have to go under the needle boyo

he got tons of surgeries. jaw, palate. EVERYTHING.

you wont improve with simple teeth care. you have to go under the needle boyo

Doesn't matter. Good teeth = health indicator.