Tell how do I have to deal with this fucking loser.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I’m seeing this foid and he’s in love with her.

He wants to rope everytime we all go out together cuz me and her keep sitting close and shit and he jestermax everytime to bring attention to him.

Yesterday they all told him to go home after he got drunk and started jestering.

He then comes close to me and pushes me (no one saw, only my friend and I was to drunk to square up to him). Today he leaves the group chat and “my” girl gets depressed and doesn’t wanna be together around him because she doesn’t wanna hurt him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, whiteislandpill, wollet2 and 3 others
@BrahminBoss need some darktriad advice, should I slit his throat in front of her and make her drink his blood?

@chosen-one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, lowiqNormie, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
@BrahminBoss need some darktriad advice, should I slit his throat in front of her and make her drink his blood?

@chosen-one
@BrahminBoss is self banned for now bro. He is gonna summon Ramirez tonight

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Tr0ubLe, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
You need to tell her that he is manuplating her. If this dosent stop she will end up being raped by him.

Or send pics og her getting fucked by you and him commit sucide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, whiteislandpill, wollet2 and 4 others
You need to tell her that he is manuplating her. If this dosent stop she will end up being raped by him.

Or send pics og her getting fucked by you and him commit sucide
I can easily push him to rope, and I will if he keeps going at it.

I’ll try to tell her he’s manipulating her, but she’s dumb and she’ll probably just say “mmmhh, idk i don’t think so”

Just give it to him innit

• WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Sounds like a shitty retarded friend who holds pussy over comradery

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, whiteislandpill and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and PseudoMaxxer
You I mean
I’m the shitty friend? I’m not friends with him bro I barely know him he’s ist in the friend group of my girl.

He’s a pussy ass nigga and he’s jealous as fuck of me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Why didn't you just fight him lmao. He's a dork and doesn't understand boundaries. I wouldn't even send him a video. Just a voice note of you two fucking.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Why didn't you just fight him lmao. He's a dork and doesn't understand boundaries. I wouldn't even send him a video. Just a voice note of you two fucking.
I will, and i’ll beat the fuck out of him later

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
You I mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseudoMaxxer
I’m the shitty friend? I’m not friends with him bro I barely know him he’s ist in the friend group of my girl.

He’s a pussy ass nigga and he’s jealous as fuck of me
Oh thought he was your friend. Fuck the girl then it’s a dog eat world

• +1
Even if it was his friend so what lol?
Depends on the type of friend. If you do that to someone you’re close with who’s your brother than you’re a bitch ass desperate incel, go get pussy elsewhere

Depends on the type of friend. If you do that to someone you’re close with who’s your brother than you’re a bitch ass desperate incel, go get pussy elsewhere
I think you've either misinterpreted the situation or never been outside. You'd let your friend flirt with your girlfriend because bros before hoes? Lol. That's not even a friend and it would be hypocritical on his behalf to demand "bros before hoes".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I think you've either misinterpreted the situation or never been outside. You'd let your friend flirt with your girlfriend because bros before hoes? Lol. That's not even a friend and it would be hypocritical on his behalf to demand "bros before hoes".
What’s your iq mate, not even tryna be a dick. You completely misinterpreted that somehow. I’m saying if you fuck your best friends girl friend you’re kinda a pussy. You Wouldn’t want that to happen to you, I have empathy

Last edited:
What’s your iq mate, not even tryna be a dick. You completely misinterpreted that somehow. I’m saying if you fuck your best friends girl friend you’re kinda a pussy. Wouldn’t want that to happen to you, I have empathy
You make no sense. What a retard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Deleted member 51465, WELOVELOOKS and 1 other person
Fuarrrk I miss making jestermaxxing incels jealous

Ltr life is boring

• JFL
  • JFL
I make perfect sense you’re actually just illiterate or ESL and it’s embarrassing
bro I think you don’t get the situation.

He’s her friend but he’s in love with her and she doesn’t like him. She likes me and she’s with me.

He doesn’t accept that and jestermaxxes everytime to make her feel bad and go cuddle him.

He’s a loser, he’s not my friend

nu huh she’s mine neeguh
I was saying 'teach him a lesson'. That guy is rapey asf you should put him in his place so he stops doing sht like this

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and PseudoMaxxer
I was saying 'teach him a lesson'. That guy is rapey asf you should put him in his place so he stops doing sht like this
how tho

Ask him why he keeps flirting with your girlfriend and guilt tripping her to cuddle him. Tell him to stop. If he does anything but apologise and promise to stop then escalate to a fight. Seems like you need some confidence because you should have no problem fighting this guy.

• +1
Ask him why he keeps flirting with your girlfriend and guilt tripping her to cuddle him. Tell him to stop. If he does anything but apologise and promise to stop then escalate to a fight. Seems like you need some confidence because you should have no problem fighting this guy.
Well, he knows her since longer than me, she’s not my gf yet, she’s just my girl in the sense that we always stay together when we all hangout and we make out and shit.

I’m cooked tbh bro, she’s home rn with all the other guys and the dude stayed home and she’s depressed because she doesn’t want him to stay home alone.

She’s not sitting next to me and she’s being distant.

I’m about to snap and tell her to fuck off if she cares so much about him.

• So Sad

He’s her friend but he’s in love with her and she doesn’t like him. She likes me and she’s with me.

He doesn’t accept that and jestermaxxes everytime to make her feel bad and go cuddle him.

Oh yea then he’s a major tier faggot, I assumed it was his gf because of the way he’s reacting I didn’t even imagine any other scenario

• +1
Well, he knows her since longer than me, she’s not my gf yet, she’s just my girl in the sense that we always stay together when we all hangout and we make out and shit.

I’m cooked tbh bro, she’s home rn with all the other guys and the dude stayed home and she’s depressed because she doesn’t want him to stay home alone.

She’s not sitting next to me and she’s being distant.

I’m about to snap and tell her to fuck off if she cares so much about him.
Relax she's just in a bad mood and she's not your gf don't get too emotional. Women are people pleasers you just have to be patient until you're the only one she wants to please.

How come he stayed at home? Seems out of character.

• +1
Relax she's just in a bad mood and she's not your gf don't get too emotional. Women are people pleasers you just have to be patient until you're the only one she wants to please.
You’re right, I always get too emotional too quickly. I’m kinda glad that you reminded me of this so i’ll make sure I won’t be as much emotional. I need to chiiiiiil outt
How come he stayed at home? Seems out of character.
Right??? everyone is asking themselves why but I guess he understood his place.

Sent my friend to talk to her rn and she said she doesn’t give a fuck about him anymore and doesn’t even wanna see him.

She said she’s a bit sad she’ll have to go back to her Uni in a week so we won’t go out as usual as now.

• +1
You’re right, I always get too emotional too quickly. I’m kinda glad that you reminded me of this so i’ll make sure I won’t be as much emotional. I need to chiiiiiil outt

Right??? everyone is asking themselves why but I guess he understood his place.

Sent my friend to talk to her rn and she said she doesn’t give a fuck about him anymore and doesn’t even wanna see him.

She said she’s a bit sad she’ll have to go back to her Uni in a week so we won’t go out as usual as now.
Kinda over she's going back but good luck anyway.

• Love it
Kinda over she's going back but good luck anyway.
ye, thanks. We’ll be a bit further away, but she said she wants to keep seeing me and shit but idk, we’ll see.

• +1
Send him video of your dick fucking her pussy

Write a caption that says her name

• +1
Sexhaver ramblings dnrd

• JFL
Dark triad is making him rope. No care for others. Except family ofc

• +1

Orbiter

• WTF
"men" who have crushes on girls Like they're 12 are pathetic. You should cuck him