Test if you're a voicecel

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful

Don't cope : voice plays a huge part in sex appeal. A lot girls of confessed to me that I made them wet with my deep voice.

Post your results.

Capture decran 2023 10 21 a 143344

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, John Cracovizk, wonderwhy and 5 others
Did the test multiple times and got different results every time (from 85 to 120), unreliable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, chosen-one, Soychadcell and 6 others
I have a deep voice, but I sound low trust and aspie. Not a good thing

• +1
Reactions: a1dancell
lol at needing a program to tell u whether u have a deep voice or not

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, John Cracovizk and becomingnearperfect
Human brain is the best at coping.

I have a deep voice as confirmed by family, friends, colleagues and girls but another confirmation is good.

Look at how many people think they're MTN or even HTN with no indication or that whatsoever coming from IRL feedback.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 24712
How to make voice lower? Smoking, testosterone injections, screaming?

What is the average voice depth?

I have a deep voice, but I sound low trust and aspie. Not a good thing

"i scored 145 on the mensa test, but i just watch youtube all the time, iq is cope anyway" tier attempt at bragging

you sounding low trust and aspie has nothing to do with your voice frequency, but with your incel lifestyle. you have a flat, monotone voice because you are depressed and isolated and barely even talk to people outside of the internet. every rotting incel is like that thanks to low dopamine and it's obvious to everyone around them.

just lol at how much of this site's content is transparent estrogenic humblebragging

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Bushman, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
voicecel according to this, brutal. Though I don't think it works since I scored even higher when making a deeper voice on purpose

I may start screammaxxing when I run test for voice gains

Images 2

Sure bro ill make them wet with my deep voice!

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
"i scored 145 on the mensa test, but i just watch youtube all the time, iq is cope anyway" tier attempt at bragging

you sounding low trust and aspie has nothing to do with your voice frequency, but with your incel lifestyle. you have a flat, monotone voice because you are depressed and isolated and barely even talk to people outside of the internet. every rotting incel is like that thanks to low dopamine and it's obvious to everyone around them.
Big of you to assume he's bragging. Chill the hell out.

127 makes sense why I’ve never been complimented on my voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
Screenshot 2023 10 21 14 55 50 713 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: salivate2, niqfan625, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
Big of you to assume he's bragging. Chill the hell out.

every other pseudo self-loathing/"objective" post here is like that, lol at your pattern recognition skills if it's not blatantly obvious to you

"I possess -insert a highly desireable genetic trait-, but I also possess -insert an undesireable trait that's easily fixable or highly subjective-, so it doesn't matter anyway". since most users are bitches too afraid and socially conditioned to flex directly, but also desperate for validation

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

just lol at how much of this site's content is transparent estrogenic humblebragging
People should be banned for two things really :
1) Humblebrags
2) Coping

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Bushman and alpha_provider
Screenshot at 2023 10 21 15 54 06

im a bitch im a boss :cool:

I have a deep voice as confirmed by family, friends, colleagues and girls but another confirmation is good.

Look at how many people think they're MTN or even HTN with no indication or that whatsoever coming from IRL feedback.
thats true but people usually dont lie about ur voice being deep or not since its not seen as a sensitive or offensive topic

Don't cope : voice plays a huge part in sex appeal. A lot girls of confessed to me that I made them wet with my deep voice.

Post your results.

View attachment 2503508
i got like 95 but i have low test so idk

Got between 86 and 71

Wonder what Hexum’s score would be

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR VOICE DEEPER?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
did it 3 times
Opera Snapshot 2023 10 21 160504 voicecelorg
Opera Snapshot 2023 10 21 160557 voicecelorg
Opera Snapshot 2023 10 21 160639 voicecelorg

Jordan barrett tier voice JFL

• +1
every other pseudo self-loathing/"objective" post here is like that, lol at your pattern recognition skills if it's not blatantly obvious to you
I do see many posts like that, for example by moggergaston, anstrum, and the miicel guy but it's very generalising to assume every person is like that without enough evidence. You came off as way too pissed off of a trivial thing jfl, it was just a single sentence that you drew an extensive conclusion from.
"I possess -insert a highly desireable genetic trait-, but I also possess -insert an undesireable trait that's easily fixable or highly subjective-, so it doesn't matter anyway". since most users are bitches too afraid and socially conditioned to flex directly, but also desperate for validation
Or they just acknowledge their advantages and drawbacks and don't focus on one or the other? I do this as well no matter how fixable my drawbacks are. A deep voice is not even that rare of a trait for you to get so caught up in.

By your username I would assume you know best.

dropping your adams apple, speaking from your chest, breathing from your stomach, and screaming. The last one will hurt your vocal cords like hell though.

• +1

I get told it’s deep since I hit puberty jfl

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Capture
many girls complimented my voice voicepill is one of the brutal pills it actually can turn a chad facially to pussy drier

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and John Cracovizk
Yeah, it's just like being tall, people will tell you have a deep voice if you have one.

@VenatorLuparius

Bhai, I swear I talked with this voice and got 85hz :lul: I was trying to see the highest I could get

Bro2

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, VenatorLuparius and niqfan625
By your username I would assume you know best.

dropping your adams apple, speaking from your chest, breathing from your stomach, and screaming. The last one will hurt your vocal cords like hell though.
Did your techniques (except screaming)

Screenshot 3

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

• JFL
My voice make girls wet. I love it

Attachments

• 7FD75BB6-6AAF-4349-85C7-780AC8BEBAC4.jpeg
    7FD75BB6-6AAF-4349-85C7-780AC8BEBAC4.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
  • JFL
Mine would be 50Hz

Deepest only is cope, the timbre, vibrance, nasality, undertones, etc. all matter. A nerdy fag can have a deep voice, still sound nerdy tho.

I got 125hz. I know guys who get much lower but it's usually a combination of timbre, resonance, etc. not just "deep" without anything else.

Deepest only is cope, the timbre, vibrance, nasality, undertones, etc. all matter. A nerdy fag can have a deep voice, still sound nerdy tho.

I got 125hz. I know guys who get much lower but it's usually a combination of timbre, resonance, etc. not just "deep" without anything else.
Major cope, mister voicecel.

Fuaaark,

Attachments

• 46BBC8E4-2EC3-4AD3-AAD1-EE16C7731DC5.jpeg
    46BBC8E4-2EC3-4AD3-AAD1-EE16C7731DC5.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 0