Testosterone is more feminizing than even estrogen itself (scientific proof inside)

The duality of nuking estrogen as a teen, unfused plates however it is noted in men with aromatase deficiency get eunuchoid proportions and even those treated for height may be at risk for spinal deformities. I guess the trick is just not to overdo it and not use for years on end
True unironically Jeff Skeletal length and frame mogs the 6’7 euchanoid deformed proportions and I’m not even coping I genuinely believe that

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
you while testosterone itself does not do much and does potentially have some of the same effects as estrog
That cant be right because testosterone and dht bond to androgen receptors thus cause an androgenic response, T is really just weaker Dht .

I believe the water retention is caused by elevated estrogen during steroid cycle.

Furthermore for OP , dht causes obesity in mice
It would make sense blacks tend to be leaner and would be lower in dht

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga
That cant be right because testosterone and dht bond to androgen receptors thus cause an androgenic response, T is really just weaker Dht .

I believe the water retention is caused by elevated estrogen during steroid cycle.

Furthermore for OP , dht causes obesity in mice
It would make sense blacks tend to be leaner and would be lower in dht
what exactly do you mean by “obesity”? do they eat more or burn less calories or what?

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
what exactly do you mean by “obesity”? do they eat more or burn less calories or what?
I believe obesity is when you carry unhealthy amount of adipose tissue which can increase risks for certain diseases like diabetes.
Studies show dht treatment changes the structure of adipose cells, and in the study i posted it shows it can lead to obesity on the same diet .
Ofc im not a doctor im just looking for what is optimal for us .

What many niggas here don't get is they ascribe "masc" or "fem" to things they think, which have no scientific basis on mind whatsoever.

Here are STUDIES showing that the testosterone molecule in the body actually acts mostly like estrogen -- and that explains how it causes water weight, etc. For niggas > 90 IQ parading a fucking hormone that PROVABLY can be just as bad if not worse than estrogen, keep reading.

Unsaturation = Estrogenic, Saturation = Androgenic

EXPLANATION: More muscular people have more unsaturated cell tissues, AKA they take up/hold more water (like big sponges) and this is ESTROGENIC.

The massive majority of "anabolic" hormones are ESTROGEN-LIKE and ESTROGEN-PROMOTING UNSATURATED COMPOUNDS that promote water/swelling. The only steroids that promote dryness like DHT are the OPPOSITE of the ANABOLIC ones -- they make you SMALLER because they remove excess water. Excess water shuttled to muscles = UNSATURATED. Less water held in muscle = SATURATION which is MORE ANDROGENIC.

BONUS:
Testosterone also INCREASES SEROTONIN which is BAD.

It's not even AROMATIZATION but simply testosterone itself is estrogenic in its own right, meaning even with AIs testosterone's unsaturated effects remain. The 'war on testosterone' is BS -- Jews just don't want you injecting it because it makes you non-compliant.

Enjoy injecting yourselves with high doses of an UNSATURATED hormone that biologically similar to PUFA/estrogen, increases cellular "wetness" & causes aging by disrupting the mitochondria & promoting a cell environment that's HEAVILY similar to one having high estrogen even without estrone needed at all. Most "masc" features are the result of estrogen/testosterone, not just test because both promote cellular expansion/cancer. More test + more estrogen go hand-in-hand to create a disorganized, excessive-celled individual AKA bad!

Masculine traits are NOT excess cellular replication & cancer, but are DRYNESS aka looking dry, lean, tight, light build, etc. The more "wet" you look ('full' or 'puffy' looking) the more estrogenic it is because that's water excess shuttled to muscle cells, AKA estrogenic.
Testosterone is healthy let that be known but yea couldnt be fucked to read it but I get you
People focus so hard on manning up but dont understand that we are extreamly over stimulated
So barely any people with high testosterone are probably doing good in life
Probably stressed to the max