Thank god for ethnics

How can u mog at 5ft 7 and 88 lbs. Were you in a kindergarten?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, bruh3610 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Retard
If shared houses were separated by floors, than that would be an invasion of privacy as you must go through someone else’s floor to reach yours
What? No i didn't mean it like that. I meant attached as in to your left and to your right are other houses instead of your house just standing on it's own

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, bruh3610 and Sikkunt23
What? No i didn't mean it like that. I meant attached as in to your left and to your right are other houses instead of your house just standing on it's own
Dafuq are you guys on about now lmao.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, bruh3610, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
don't understand what the fuck you're trying to prove
When u try to compare data points u should use similar or if not same source to have more accuracy when comparing .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, bruh3610, Chadeep and 1 other person
No

Just a regular store. Multiple actually
Rodeblur can only go to ethnic grocery stores guys. The only reason he is 88 lbs is because the only thing he can afford to eat is rice and beans.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 906, bruh3610, Chadeep and 3 others
I don’t know why ur still coping
You cherry pick data within an extremely small sample, the term ethnic is subjective as I could enter say an expat community of white oeople in china and immediately be heightmogged, so no
Ethnics =/= people you always mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and Sikkunt23
i knew its going to be a big thread when i saw @Sikkunt23 and @RODEBLUR joining to the chat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl, 6485b025t and 4 others
Why would tht mean anythint? What are u trying to say here? How does floor correlate with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
You cherry pick data within an extremely small sample, the term ethnic is subjective as I could enter say an expat community of white oeople in china and immediately be heightmogged, so no
Has no verifiable proof either . He expects us to believe he height mogs at 5 7 “ when the average height is near 6 foot . Just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, 6485b025t, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, 6485b025t, Chadeep and 2 others
I swear most ethnics arent even that short jfl. Only Filipino guys tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Shrek2OnDvD, Chadeep and 1 other person
Has no verifiable proof either . He expects us to believe he height mogs at 5 7 “ when the average height is near 6 foot . Just lol
Yea exactly
This whole thread is based off his own word, which has no accountability

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
is ~175 people an extremely small sample ?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and bruh3610
Yea exactly
This whole thread is based off his own word, which has no accountability
what are we fucking scientists at harvard

why would i need to prove to you anything
how would i even prove you anything

it's an online forum and i'm talking about a casual experience in day-to-day life, chill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Rodeblur can only go to ethnic grocery stores guys. The only reason he is 88 lbs is because the only thing he can afford to eat is rice and beans.
povertyshaming me now. i see you're a very respectable person

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, bruh3610 and 2 others
@DoMoverPRETTYboy
@AbandonShip

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, AbandonShip and 1 other person
All you destroy is the credibility of your own claims rofl stfu bruv
BAE3A36B 27D1 402B 8349 4ACF28D35F47
8358C93C E4D1 48A8 8874 7191066A8EE5

keep disregarding stats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and bruh3610
Bro you need to humble yourself if you want to ascend tbh. Concede that you don’t mog shit right now especially at your BMI and weight in your country so that we can properly evaluate you. And stop baiting ethnics on this site even if you don’t mean to with titles like “thank god for ethnics”. Just now you said there were like 157 people in your grocery store and you only got heightmogged by three? Literally nearly statistically impossible. Humble yourself or other people on this forum will keep flaming you.
they can flame me all they want

this is reality. i will not stoop down to their level which is to cope

• +1
  • Ugh..

The reality is that 93 percent of people height mog u son . Just stop
7AAA63DE 28E8 42C1 A706 26807A883794

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and johncruz12345
@Sikkunt23
Do you mind

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl and Sikkunt23
The reality is that 93 percent of people height mog u son . Just stop
View attachment 571805
keep thinking you're smart with online quizzes bro

i did this when i was 14 or something, said i was going to be 6foot and buzzfeed told me i'm actually 60 something years old

retard

• So Sad
  • +1
keep thinking you're smart with online quizzes bro

i did this when i was 14 or something, said i was going to be 6foot and buzzfeed told me i'm actually 60 something years old

retard
It’s not an online quiz . Just lol at ur iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep and johncruz12345
  • +1
  • Ugh..

Bro. I might be able to believe this if it was like in thailand or SEA countries. BUT YOUR SAYING YOU HEIGHTMOG PEOPLE IN THE NETHERLANDS???

• +1
Ratfaced ugly dolphin-eyed sloth

Im 6’4.5 and my mum was 5’10 in prime just lol I’d kick your heart out of your chest
Is that him :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl, Blackout.xl and 2 others
Bro. I might be able to believe this if it was like in thailand or SEA countries. BUT YOUR SAYING YOU HEIGHTMOG PEOPLE IN THE NETHERLANDS???
E T H N I C S
They were SEA people
If you didn't notice nobody in the netherlands is dutch

• +1
E T H N I C S
They were SEA people
What is this IQ. Obviously people in the netherlands are dutch. And so what u mog ethnics. U say that like its an accomplishment.

• +1
E T H N I C S
They were SEA people
Stop embarrassing urself please dear god
@NordicIranian
F65450C8 1AEF 488D AD14 4ADC8609A5EB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadeep, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Stop embarrassing urself please dear god
@NordicIranian
View attachment 571813
You're an utter retard, even more retarded to think i am embarrassing myself.

Look at the distribution of demographics on the map of the Netherlands. Now look at where i live.

Then shoot yourself in the head you retarded prick

• +1
  • WTF
What is this IQ. Obviously people in the netherlands are dutch. And so what u mog ethnics. U say that like its an accomplishment.
No, you've ever heard of mass immigration ? ? ?

Also i just made this thread to tell people how i was feeling, heightmog was a new feeling to me, which is why i said thank god for ethnics because thanks to them i finally heightmog people. That's all

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Shrek2OnDvD and Sikkunt23
Why is it hard to believe ? Filipinos are like 5’5 and lots of Indians are also around that height. arabs are also either very short or tall as fuck and also other Asians like Chinese are usually under 5’10.

Canadian average is 5’9 or 5’10 only because we have lots of Filipinos, Indians etc. If we exclude them then average height of young guys here is around 6’

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, sytyl, doll and 4 others
Why is it hard to believe ? Filipinos are like 5’5 and lots of Indians are also around that height. arabs are also either very short or tall as fuck and also other Asians like Chinese are usually under 5’10.

Canadian average is 5’9 or 5’10 only because we have lots of Filipinos, Indians etc. If we exclude them then average height of young guys here is around 6’
Finally someone who doesn't have their head up their ass.

I wasn't claiming superiority above ethnics or something, i was just saying thank god they're here so i can heightmog once in a while

• +1
Finally someone who doesn't have their head up their ass.

I wasn't claiming superiority above ethnics or something, i was just saying thank god they're here so i can heightmog once in a while

Yea you clearly said you heightmog people in asian stores and most Filipinos, Vietnamese are like 5’5 and women are even shorter

but I agree with others that you need to start eating more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 8064
Yea you clearly said you heightmog people in asian stores and most Filipinos, Vietnamese are like 5’5 and women are even shorter

but I agree with others that you need to start eating more.
Weren't asian stores. Regular stores, they were just filled with asians and the like.

Also it pains me to keep reiterating the same things over and over again because people don't read, but i'll do it anyway, i ate so much shit for a whole week. like a lot of fucking shit, i got to 48kg, nothing more. Not worth it. Too expensive for just that

• +1
Went to some supermarkets and other stores yesterday. (Keep in mind i live in the Netherlands, with the world's tallest average height) and dear god i mogged EVERYONE in the store.

Literally filled to the brim with ethnics, asians, men, women, everything, mogged them both facially and height-wise.

I'm only 5'7'' but i was at least half a head taller than every man there and a full head or more taller than the women.

Only people i noticed heightmogging me was some landwhale who was about 6'2'' (no joke) and some below average blond guy who i'd guess was around 5'10''.

I guess this is what it's like for 6ft+ guys in school and damn is it powerful. Legit. Deadass height comes in dead second after face

5"7 in Netherlands must be brutal
Fun fact I work in a supermarket aswell, in germany xd
5"11 is average for white non ethnic males srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Copeful, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
I just got my insoles today, i measured myself with shoes and them inside and im +4 cm for a grand total of 187 cm, i do notice the difference of visual perspective from up there. I already mog most people in my country at 6', so this is just for the bragging.
Manlets get some heeled boots and insoles, it's an easy and big looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and RODEBLUR
gandy mogs u son remember

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • Ugh..