That's how girls usually approach me on dating apps

Why are you righting with that color bro?

No pics no care

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Is it white? I set the site on dark mode. It shouldn't be white for others though.
Oh I get it. That's how you were able to read my white text lmao. Yeah I can barely see it it's like light gray. No worries I was just making fun

If I go out, I receive tons of looks. If I decide to go to a club or pub, most of the times I end up the night with a girl that wants to take me home and fuck me. I don't have to do anything, I just have to be there, exist in that space and eventually, girls will approach me. I don't have a lot of friends because I'm a paranoid sociopath so I always go out alone. I get all of this in spite of a slightly recessed maxilla. If I could find a way to push forward my maxilla without spending a fuckton of money I could ascend from Chadlite to proper Chad. I know the "belt method" is pure bullshit. I was thinking to give it a go to thumb pulling, but I'm not sure. So, my dear brethren, help me ascend with your experience and knowledge.
very good text game and very good at push and pull.

Made her feel like an idiot.

wtf is a maxilla?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod and CopeAndRope
I get messages like this on dating app, it doesn’t mean anything because out of the thousands of girls i’ve marched with i’ve met about 4 lol

Why live when you cant be like this?

Actually, I got a surgery that fucked up indirectly my maxilla when I was younger.

It made me become a mouth breather for years. Almost 15 years. And now here I am, trying to fix the shit that that butcherer of a surgeon did on me.

Other than that I train a lot and practice intermittent fasting.

Btw I find Bumble better than Tinder. Much better selection of girls. Atleast in my area.
At least you’re not circumcision cel.

I get messages like this on dating app, it doesn’t mean anything because out of the thousands of girls i’ve marched with i’ve met about 4 lol
That's why I don't bother too much with dating apps, they're just hypergamy boosters for females.

very good text game and very good at push and pull.

Made her feel like an idiot.

wtf is a maxilla?
Thanks man, glad someone noticed it.
Maxilla is the substance the gods are made of, lol.

That's why I don't bother too much with dating apps, they're just hypergamy boosters for females.

Yeah females just use you for attention on these unfortunately.

Due to the rise of membership of these apps every year standards will only get worse and worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want to fuck so bad

show me some good examples.

show me some good examples.
forward grown maxilla

recessed maxilla

its so ridiculous to not share pics lol
no one is gonna do shit
post some pics like the ones above, showing parts, just hide ureyes or watever

For me threads like this are almost always fake or made by a mind coped mothafucka, like this girl is not a 6/10 and u're not a 8/10
and this is a rare event.
show other conversations.. and fast.

internet is full of liars, i've seen plenty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back