That's how girls usually approach me on dating apps

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
If I go out, I receive tons of looks. If I decide to go to a club or pub, most of the times I end up the night with a girl that wants to take me home and fuck me. I don't have to do anything, I just have to be there, exist in that space and eventually, girls will approach me. I don't have a lot of friends because I'm a paranoid sociopath so I always go out alone. I get all of this in spite of a slightly recessed maxilla. If I could find a way to push forward my maxilla without spending a fuckton of money I could ascend from Chadlite to proper Chad. I know the "belt method" is pure bullshit. I was thinking to give it a go to thumb pulling, but I'm not sure. So, my dear brethren, help me ascend with your experience and knowledge.

Attachments

• photo_2019-08-18_17-31-48.jpg
    photo_2019-08-18_17-31-48.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 258
Holy shit youre a slayer
Post pics of yourself and the foid in the screenshot

didn't read

Holy shit youre a slayer
Post pics of yourself and the foid in the screenshot
Sorry, I'm not gonna do that.
Btw, she's 6/10. And from brazenly asking multiple girls they all gave me a 8/10. I guess it's my fucking maxilla that prevents me from getting that 9/10 and having girls accept any bullshit I throw at them.
didn't read
Come on, don't be a debbie downer.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Zygos4Life
Sorry, I'm not gonna do that.
Btw, she's 6/10. And from brazenly asking multiple girls they all gave me a 8/10. I guess it's my fucking maxilla that prevents me from getting that 9/10 and having girls accept any bullshit I throw at them.

Come on, don't be a debbie downer.
You can PM me pics if you want if youre not comfortable posting them

Pm pics boyo

Not gonna read all this and not even saying this as a joke. Seems too braggy.

Just get an appliance

"CopeAndRope"

Also nice brag faggot.

Fuck off bragging faggot

I can't talk about my life without sounding a bragging faggot.

this is seriously a problem on here. i cant talk about the positives of my life without sounding like a braggign faggot on here. it looks like people only want negativity on here.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
not even the title

Lmao you fucking cunt idiot just make a thread asking how to improve your maxilla you dishonest faggot.
this is seriously a problem on here. i cant talk about the positives of my life without sounding like a braggign faggot on here. it looks like people only want negativity on here.
Are you an illiterate dumbass too?

What's all this negativity man?

What about thumb pulling? Is it legit?

I'm sorry but in case you didn't notice this site is heavily incel geared. Many men on here are incredibly lonely and seeing other men being successful with women is very painful for them to see. Post on bodybuliding.com forums if you want to share your success with foids.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Achathin and Chadelite
Lmao you fucking cunt idiot just make a thread asking how to improve your maxilla you dishonest faggot.

Are you an illiterate dumbass too?
i got a gf and lot of girl approaches in this year and whenever theres a thread asking about experience from X, or "do you have a gf" etc. i tell it and get flamed for bragging.

• +1
FML go slay and pull out. How can your maxilla be a little recessed and you can still be an 8/10. A good maxilla is needed for hunter eyes

i got a gf and lot of girl approaches in this year and whenever theres a thread asking about experience from X, or "do you have a gf" etc. i tell it and get flamed for bragging.
Well I don't know how you make your threads but you are legit dumb if you can't see through this guy's shit. He wants to pass as someone asking how to improve his maxilla but we have 0 photos of his maxilla and we get screenshots about hoes drooling over him instead.

Well I don't know how you make your threads but you are legit dumb if you can't see through this guy's shit. He wants to pass as someone asking how to improve his maxilla but we have 0 photos of his maxilla and we get screenshots about hoes drooling over him instead.
nono im not talking about this guy, he is clearly bragging/trolling. im talking about the problem on itself. shouldve not used this guy as an example.

FML go slay and pull out. How can your maxilla be a little recessed and you can still be an 8/10. A good maxilla is needed for hunter eyes
I have a great face from front view, nice wide jaw, semi-hunter eyes, wide zygos as well, but when you look at me from the side there's something off. I couldn't quite catch it until I discovered the looksmax comunity. It's my fucking maxilla and the fault is years of mouth breathing due to a surgery(not for aesthetic reasons).

Edit: misspelling

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Newguyaround
I have a great face from front view, nice wide jaw, semi-hunter eyes, wide zygote as well, but when you look at me from the side there's something off. I couldn't quite catch it until I discovered the looksmax comunity. It's my fucking maxilla and the fault is years of mouth breathing due to a surgery(not for aesthetic reasons).
Side profile is cope , do you naturally mew!?
You would have full hunter eyers if you fixed your maxilla tho

Fucking post pics man threads like this piss me off

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and BigBoy

You would have full hunter eyers if you fixed your maxilla tho

I started mowing roughly at the beginning of this year and so saw improvements, but not as much as I wanted it. With mewing alone at this pace it would take me years to fix my maxilla, can't afford to waste my golden years before being 30.

I started also chewing hard gums like an animal and I saw incredible fast results with my jawline. I chew when I'm lifting, so it comes natural and I don't waste time.

I just need to push this fucking maxilla forward.

Fuck off bragging faggot

Dude i am confused how you are struggling you could atleast chad max you cannot complain tbh this guy probably just is a larping faggot op is a larping faggot without pics

H
I started mowing roughly at the beginning of this year and so saw improvements, but not as much as I wanted it. With mowing alone at this pace it would take me years to fix my maxilla, can't afford to waste golden years before being 30.

I started also chewing hard gums like an animal and I saw incredible fast results with my jawline. I chew when I'm lifting, so it comes natural and I don't waste time.

I just need to push this fucking maxilla forward.
how the fuck did you have wide zygos and semi hunterish eyes as a mouth breather. Your genes saved you

Dude i am confused how you are struggling you could atleast chad max you cannot complain tbh this guy probably just is a larping faggot op is a larping faggot without pics
I'm not struggling, but you can see from the chat that girls don't accept any shit I throw at them, they oppose resistance sometimes. This bothers me.

Sorry guys if I'm pissing you off, I'm not sharing pics of me, didn't you read the part where I say I'm a paranoid sociopath?!

• +1
I'm not struggling, but you can see from the chat that girls don't accept any shit I throw at them, they oppose resistance sometimes. This bothers me.

Sorry guys if I'm pissing you off, I'm not sharing pics of me, didn't you read the part where I say I'm a paranoid sociopath?!

Well ya it's ganna piss of a subhuman when your bragging this isn't slayers.net go over their ffs

Its annoying since we cant take you serious or know if your trolling or not if you donr post any pics

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Well ya it's ganna piss of a subhuman when your bragging this isn't slayers.net go over their ffs
I actually typed slayers.net lol, it doesn't exist.

Had go
If I go out, I receive tons of looks. If I decide to go to a club or pub, most of the times I end up the night with a girl that wants to take me home and fuck me. I don't have to do anything, I just have to be there, exist in that space and eventually, girls will approach me. I don't have a lot of friends because I'm a paranoid sociopath so I always go out alone. I get all of this in spite of a slightly recessed maxilla. If I could find a way to push forward my maxilla without spending a fuckton of money I could ascend from Chadlite to proper Chad. I know the "belt method" is pure bullshit. I was thinking to give it a go to thumb pulling, but I'm not sure. So, my dear brethren, help me ascend with your experience and knowledge.
Had good results with thumb pulling 10/10 can recommend

Had go

Had good results with thumb pulling 10/10 can recommend
Thanks, should I use the protocol of pulling for 1-2 minutes every hour?
Also, should I try to push sideways while pulling forward?

Thanks, should I use the protocol of pulling for 1-2 minutes every hour?
Also, should I try to push sideways while pulling forward?
Try to push as much sideways, upwards and forwards as you can, don’t touch your teeth. As for the duration, bone forming does not need recovery time as muscles do, so the more you manage to do it the better.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Try to push as much sideways, upwards and forwards as you can, don’t touch your teeth. As for the duration, bone forming does not need recovery time as muscles do, so the more you manage to do it the better.

The only useful comment, thanks man. How long did it take to see results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The only useful comment, thanks man. How long did it take to see results?
About 3 months for serious changes, could have been earlier but I think that was just placebo

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Looks like a white girl din red and still a virgin

don't show pics of yourself man, and don't PM others, people on this site are jealous of you and will try and blackmail you. This site is an incel forum and most here would kill to live like you.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and CopeAndRope
don't show pics of yourself man, and don't PM others, people on this site are jealous of you and will try and blackmail you. This site is an incel forum and most here would kill to live like you.
Thank you for the genuine advice man. I wish you'll looksmax to gigachad level.

• +1
Ignore him post pics

Keep bragging faggot

She looks like a 4/10 so you must be a marcy 6/10

Many men falling for a brag that can easily be a larp. A true chad/lite isn't afraid of sharing pictures à la @ChadKahn .

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and mr contemptuous
Not everyone wants to be associated with this community.
I'm too experienced to fall for this. Anyone can get similar messages and stay khhv for their whole life.

I'm too experienced to fall for this. Anyone can get similar messages and stay khhv for their whole life.

K man. I have nothing to prove, lol.

Hey man good on you for pulling women off Bumble, I always like to see others ascend even if they are fakecel, better to have a fakecel go out and make it then just stay on these damn forums rotting away.

Btw did you get any surgery, leanmax, steroids? Or were you just born gl?

Hey man good on you for pulling women off Bumble, I always like to see others ascend even if they are fakecel, better to have a fakecel go out and make it then just stay on these damn forums rotting away.

Btw did you get any surgery, leanmax, steroids? Or were you just born gl?
Actually, I got a surgery that fucked up indirectly my maxilla when I was younger.

It made me become a mouth breather for years. Almost 15 years. And now here I am, trying to fix the shit that that butcherer of a surgeon did on me.

Other than that I train a lot and practice intermittent fasting.

Btw I find Bumble better than Tinder. Much better selection of girls. Atleast in my area.