That’s why you always wear lifts

ropeorcope

ropeorcope

Hopeless copelet
Time online
3d 5h 34m
Brutal public incel humiliation :feelscry: Wearing lifts would only have made it more embarrassing tbh ngl. If I was a manlet I would rather deal with the embarrassment of being short than the cruel embarrassment of someone finding out I wear lifts jfl

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Time online
11d 4h 5m
If people ask your height irl always downgrade. If you're 5'9'' say you're 5'6'' just to fuck with them.
Why on earth would u do that? If u tell a bitch u r anything under 5’10 it’s over tbh

BrickTop

BrickTop

Adept
Time online
4d 2h 24m
  1. Be Manlet @ 5'7"- 5'8"
  2. wear 1inch insole in Nike Airmax/Tims/Boots to be at least 5'10
  3. Look for foids who are wearing heels/thick soled sneakers
  4. When clothes and shoes come off, height reality is skewed for both
P.S: Need at least normie tier face/fibonacchi frame maxxed to pull off

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

chad ouch shirt
Time online
13d 3h 43m
literally just wear this and put socks over it even if you take off your shoes you will still be less of a manlet

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Time online
11d 4h 5m
literally just wear this and put socks over it even if you take off your shoes you will still be less of a manlet
I’m 6 foot tall, how many inches can I gain from this shit

20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

Mana
Time online
50d 14h 55m
Her measuring accuracy was way off lmao, and she took away 4-5 cm of shoe height, when most only add 1-2 cm

Yo momma

Yo momma

Adept
Time online
3d 4h 42m
Brutal public incel humiliation :feelscry: Wearing lifts would only have made it more embarrassing tbh ngl. If I was a manlet I would rather deal with the embarrassment of being short than the cruel embarrassment of someone finding out I wear lifts jfl
Tbh once youre exposed its over atleast if you dont wear them you have nothing to hide

arianaisawesome

arianaisawesome

? PSL 5'7 18 y/o British-Pakistani KHHV
Time online
22d 17h 0m
If people ask your height irl always downgrade. If you're 5'9'' say you're 5'6'' just to fuck with them.
Based as hell. Im a manlet (mostly average in my city though) but with girls ill be like "oh i think im like 5'4 on a good day" and then shell be like "hahaha nooo ure much taller than that" JFL gives me manlet lifefuel

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Time online
11d 4h 5m
Tbh once youre exposed its over atleast if you dont wear them you have nothing to hide
U guys are fucking morons if u think that a 2 inch height boost is noticeable, That boost is very unconsciously visible. In my situation (6ft) I’m already taller than most females. I forgot to say a disclaimer: if u r a short manlet (under 5’9) don’t height fraud cuz u will get caught.

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Lookism is real boi
Time online
22d 5h 46m
These are shit bro very unconfy and slippery

Yo momma

Yo momma

Adept
Time online
3d 4h 42m
U guys are fucking morons if u think that a 2 inch height boost is noticeable, That boost is very unconsciously visible. In my situation (6ft) I’m already taller than most females. I forgot to say a disclaimer: if u r a short manlet (under 5’9) don’t height fraud cuz u will get caught.
Yea im 5'8" and i tried to fraud 5'9" once and i got brutally called out for it so never again

Yo momma

Yo momma

Adept
Time online
3d 4h 42m
How did that happen?
I bought some boots that give me like an extra 1.5 inch boost which would boost me to 5'9.75 exactly so I told some 6ft guy im 5'9" and he said "there's no way your 5'9" im noticeabley taller than you" something like that

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Time online
11d 4h 5m
I bought some boots that give me like an extra 1.5 inch boost which would boost me to 5'9.75 exactly so I told some 6ft guy im 5'9" and he said "there's no way your 5'9" im noticeabley taller than you" something like that
This doesn’t make sense, clearly you’re bad at English. Is it me or your reply does not display any form of logic, please elaborate.

Yo momma

Yo momma

Adept
Time online
3d 4h 42m
This doesn’t make sense, clearly you’re bad at English. Is it me or your reply does not display any form of logic, please elaborate.
I tried to tell some 6ft guy that im 5'9 and he said there's no way I'm 5'9 hopefully your low iq mind can comprehend that

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
15d 4h 48m
At least when im 50 i will still be able to walk around just fine. Everyone wearing lifts is gonna destroy their legs and feet. At least thats my cope for being an ugly sub 6 foot tall subhuman

Betisfan

Betisfan

Trainee
Time online
2d 15h 34m
At least when im 50 i will still be able to walk around just fine. Everyone wearing lifts is gonna destroy their legs and feet. At least thats my cope for being an ugly sub 6 foot tall subhuman
Yeah that's why I think you should only wear them when you are picking up girls at clubs, all the other time just wear boots or sneakers with thick soles

ChestBrah

ChestBrah

frauding 178cm
Time online
3d 36m
Yea im 5'8" and i tried to fraud 5'9" once and i got brutally called out for it so never again
this

i say im 5'9 when im around the bros

i say 5'10 (my height in shoes) to women

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
28d 1h 1m
This is why you always DOWNPLAY your height IRL.

I'm 6'3'', but IRL if asked I say "I dunno like 6'1'', never measured" (in reality I have stadiometer at home)

This absolutely destroys the normie who doesn't play his chess right.

First of all, you are still visually taller, so it doesn't matter what number you say.
Secondly, the normies around you will start sweating realising they need to indicate obviously a shorter height, because if they say their real height they might get called out for lying. Nobody would ever LIE about themselves being shorter than they are, right? But guys lie about being taller all the time.

By lying and telling you are shorter you are both destroying the surrounding competition and causing them anxiety AND showing that you don't give a fuck AND if they measure you will be like "oh damn nice" pleasently surprised and they will think you are even cooler.

A

africancel

Adept
Time online
33d 23h 48m
Based as hell. Im a manlet (mostly average in my city though) but with girls ill be like "oh i think im like 5'4 on a good day" and then shell be like "hahaha nooo ure much taller than that" JFL gives me manlet lifefuel
Caged. Will start doing this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R I am norwooding and always in a hat Looksmaxing 3
No Mercy Looksmax Why implants always give the bloated look ? Looksmaxing 25
larsanova69 Will my zygos always look this vsible when 12% Looksmaxing 55