That's why you shouldn't use roids:

H

hytt

Master

He is 20 but he looks 30. That's what roids do to you this man is going to look middle aged in 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, lebronjames23, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Just wear makeup

@ConfusedBolivian

My skin is the fucking same as before i just have a little bit more acne due to roids lol, keep coping skinny faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, reptiles, WishIwasChico and 2 others
I mean his face looks in the 20’s range idk what ur talking about

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and spark
Over, imagine wanting to add a few inches of water to your arms whilst at the same time adding a few inches of water to you face.

One step forwards, two step backwards.

Cope
He looks 25 at most

My skin is the fucking same as before i just have a little bit more acne due to roids lol, keep coping skinny faggot
ignore this fag you look mogger i am on higher test and people think i am 18 when i am 24

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

To be quite honest, steroids are a cheat code, but mate, you'd be very careful. You are fucking your gut, liver, and inducing hypogonadism. Although steroids won't age you, they will masculinize your face, which some people think makes you look older. It can give you an ogre face at the same time. However, while it's a cheat code in the short run, it's a death code in the long run. The more supraphysiological amounts of testosterone you pump into your body, the less your body needs to produce it, leading to it naturally shutting down. You have post-cycle therapy and other shit, but you're always chasing the next syringe, and this will kill you quicker. I don't see the point of dying at 40 because you got to slay at 20. At 40, you can get a facelift, get testosterone replacement therapy, and still slay, especially these days when the technology is just getting easier and easier to look good.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and nofap
ignore this fag you look mogger i am on higher test and people think i am 18 when i am 24
That’s because off your skin quality and regimen
He looks like a 28 year old bolivian fruit picker

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico