The age you look like is the age you are.

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
Your chronological age means nothing
If you look older than your actual age, you are older than your actual age
If you are 15 and already have the height and looks of a 20 year old, you are biologically 20
Also means you will follow the same age trajectory and die earlier.
If you are balding at 17, you will not only have old man hair, but old man collagen, old man looks, etc.
If you stress your body and accelerate physical signs of aging you are literally increasing your age and your body will react accordingly and make you appear your real biological age.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, mathis, disheartenedcel and 18 others
If you are 15 and already have the height and looks of a 20 year old, you are biologically 20
If you are balding at 17, you will not only have old man hair, but old man collagen, old man looks, etc.
If you stress your body and accelerate physical signs of aging you are literally increasing your age and your body will react accordingly and make you appear your real biological age.
Never payed a second in biology

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, mathis and Manletmachine

this is wrong tho lmao just bc you are tall at 15 does not mean you are biologically 20 it just means you have good genes,by that theory if a nigga is 5'2 at 15 is he biologically 12? NO! the rest is correct but height is simply not a good measurement of age

• +1
Reactions: Sny and IAMNOTANINCEL
Never payed a second in biology
except multiple animals that can only be told their age through physical features
like how many rings are on their tails etc

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 51551 and IAMNOTANINCEL
The balding part is not true.
Just because you are prone to balding doesnt mean you have aged bad in every metric JFL

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Adonis007 and SoundnVision
The balding part is not true.
Just because you are prone to balding doesnt mean you have aged bad in every metric JFL
Find someone who is balding at an early age who does not look aged in other ways

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
Not even a single letter son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, HTN_Mentalcel and Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Manletmachine
So me looking fucking 15 means I am atually 15? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No one gives a shit if you read or not, irrelevant GrAYnigger
Jkjk I liked the post. And it explains why some people have delayed growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
I agree apart from the balding bit, you get boyish looking men with balding heads.

Height is not a good indicator of age tbh.

Hair, skin, masculine features, etc, are what will make up your perceived age. In your 30s, ideally you want to age backwards not forward, do the opposite of what most people do by looksmaxxing focusing on skin and hair loss prevention.

Collagenmaxx and blast fin + other hair loss drugs starting in your early to mid 20s (if you are prone to hair loss ofc).

• +1
Reactions: Sny and autistic_tendencies
Height is not a good indicator of age tbh.

Hair, skin, masculine features, etc, are what will make up your perceived age. In your 30s, ideally you want to age backwards not forward, do the opposite of what most people do by looksmaxxing focusing on skin and hair loss prevention.

Collagenmaxx and blast fin + other hair loss drugs.
Youthful glow matters a ton too
Normie told me I look younger than my age because of my color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Carnivore
Youthful glow matters a ton too
Normie told me I look younger than my age because of my color
Of course, and most of your glow comes from collagen. I have definitely noticed more of a glow after collagenmaxxing.

So me looking fucking 15 means I am atually 15? Jfl
Yes
It's just a rough estimate, you may be really just 16 or 17
Point is you look young you are young, you don't look young you are not young.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar
except multiple animals that can only be told their age through physical features
like how many rings are on their tails etc
old animals fuck young animals all the time though

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Find someone who is balding at an early age who does not look aged in other ways
nigga coppied my exact thread but atleast i got the message across

• +1
nigga coppied my exact thread but atleast i got the message across
I just elaborated further, i always wanted to write about it

I just elaborated further, i always wanted to write about it
and also,anyone who is balding bad at like 16-17,notice how they stop growing completely at that age? its funny how shit like this isnt talked about anywherre

• +1
sv3ridge pilled

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Yep, people here want to cope otherwise but how you look = how you are.

If you look worn as fuck young then you're simply worn as fuck, age aside. Period.

You got any signs of aging "young" then you are invariably "old" sooner than you should be.

Imagine a wrinkly, toothless 30 year old thinking he/she isn't biologically much older lmao

I'm 5"6 boyish little man

Does this mean I AM 16. Does this mean I CAN fuck teenagers? What say you original poster?

Why doesn’t this apply to cavill somerhalder?
IMG 1436
IMG 1389

Both early 30’s and nw3 but the rest of their faces are giga youthful?

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Youㅤ
This applies if you're 30 but look 50 because you smoke meth. The younger you are, the better your body is at repairing damage. The older, not so much

For dudes this is true bc we don’t lose most
Of our fertility like women post 30.

Im 12 then

• Woah