The amount of people wearing lifts and tall shoes is mindblowing

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
When you actualy pay attention to what people are wearing, you see this. It's possible to increase your height as much as 6 inches by using lifts and tall heeled shoes. 6 inches! takes you from 6'4 to 6'10 for example.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
6 inches bro I don't think that many people are wearing 6 inches it looks unnatural lol

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
6inches is dumb

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
6 inches bro I don't think that many people are wearing 6 inches it looks unnatural lol
4 inches is the norm i think.

Too bad I'm short enough that 4 inches isn't really going to help me.

No one is doing this OP is taking it to the extremes. 2-3 is fine for above 6'

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I've noticed a few people I see regularly with their ankles way too high up. But not even close to 6 inches.

Havent noticed same tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
only a retard would fraud 6 inches. youre basically wearing stilts at that point.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, FatmanO and 2 others
You can only fraud a full legit 2-2.5 inch’s before you can’t walk normally anymore and it will be obv

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Lol 6 inch lifts are crazy. Max should be 1-2

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Lol 6 inch lifts are crazy. Max should be 1-2
Just get some decent shoes that are a bit taller than usual and 1'5 inch lifts and you are already good to go. Going from average height to +2 inches taller makes you go from 50 percentile to something like 70 percentile.

Just get some decent shoes that are a bit taller than usual and 1'5 inch lifts and you are already good to go. Going from average height to +2 inches taller makes you go from 50 percentile to something like 70 percentile.
Im already 75th percentile but I might want to wear 1 or 1.5 inch shoe lifts. Im 6'1''

Boots are the only legit NT heightfrauder, they add 1-2 inches and they're fashionable in big cities and The South

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and kobecel
Im already 75th percentile but I might want to wear 1 or 1.5 inch shoe lifts. Im 6'1''
I think that 6'1 is like 80th percentile in my country. I wouldn't wesr lifts with that Height, but some decent sole Shoes would help.

I think that 6'1 is like 80th percentile in my country. I wouldn't wesr lifts with that Height, but some decent sole Shoes would help.
What are sole shoes? Like aIr max Im guessing?

What are sole shoes? Like aIr max Im guessing?
Yeah, the ones that are usually taller than the ones people use. Even 1 or 2 cm is quite a bit when talking about Height. I've seen below average height guys that use Timberland Boots, they are almost 2 Inches I think, and most people wear 1 Inch shoes, some even less. So you are 1 inch taller than usual for free, and without frauding.

Yeah, the ones that are usually taller than the ones people use. Even 1 or 2 cm is quite a bit when talking about Height. I've seen below average height guys that use Timberland Boots, they are almost 2 Inches I think, and most people wear 1 Inch shoes, some even less. So you are 1 inch taller than usual for free, and without frauding.
Yeah gonna order few, but shoes are still a cheeky investment. Like 60-70euros. I just ordered 35euros of clothes right now tho

Yeah gonna order few, but shoes are still a cheeky investment. Like 60-70euros. I just ordered 35euros of clothes right now tho
Yeah bro. I bought a few months ago a pair of Brown Chelsea Boots for 25€. I only use them to go from college to my house, and they are broken from all posible places. Next time I will spend more on decent shoes, 60/70€ is good, they could last you years.

Yeah bro. I bought a few months ago a pair of Brown Chelsea Boots for 25€. I only use them to go from college to my house, and they are broken from all posible places. Next time I will spend more on decent shoes, 60/70€ is good, they could last you years.
I already bought hugo boss shoes for 83euros, so Iw ill check if they have thick soles.

Anyway, will keep in mind for buying next shoes but shoes aren't really my thing and they don't halo me that hard as Im already 6'1''

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Lifts are self degrading as hell to me. Even at my current 5'8 I would never want to fraud my height.
Height is Normie cope anyway so whatever.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I usually fraud 20 inches, I am a GOD walking amongst men.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
Only things I'm insecure about are my skull, bonegirth and face

• +1
Reactions: Bur_01, dodt and androidcel