THE BEST HEIGHT INCREASE SHOES. period

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
A boot so long can add mega lifts, fall is coming just imagine these on your foot.

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Lmfao nigga 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, BrickTop, HighIQcel and 2 others
We talked about it, use some mega-lifts at least for few days, you will change your mind quickly. Its uncomfortable as hell, your legs will hurt afterwards.

We talked about it, use some mega-lifts at least for few days, you will change your mind quickly. Its uncomfortable as hell, your legs will hurt afterwards.
I will only use mega lifts for dates or for clubs and only on nights
Change my mind.
I am 6`5 barefoot, and heightmog 99% of the population, I don't need to wear them all the time.

Fuck inserts

Buy platform boots brotherman

Lucchese cowboy boots

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I will only use mega lifts for dates or for clubs and only on nights
Change my mind.
I am 6`5 barefoot, and heightmog 99% of the population, I don't need to wear them all the time.
Im not discouraging you from anything, just buy big lifts and then try to walk with them for some time. You will see what i mean. At 6'5 i wouldnt think about any height frauding anymore, you are easily taller than 99% of males.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Im not discouraging you from anything, just buy big lifts and then try to walk with them for some time. You will see what i mean. At 6'5 i wouldnt think about any height frauding anymore, you are easily taller than 99% of males.
dude, I have lifts, I have walked in them just 3 days ago. I am just trying to max out my height, the fall is coming, so thinking about getting a boot,

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and needsolution
dude, I have lifts, I have walked in them just 3 days ago. I am just trying to max out my height, the fall is coming, so thinking about getting a boot,
I recommend Dr. Martens 1461 or Chelsea Boots

wear steel toe boots. they're good for other things too
Lj3a54vy505rf5z0atnc

mogged to oblivion by hike run converse. The sole itself give you actual 5cm boost to height, and converse silhouette already is god tier for adding lifts. You could easily fraud 9cm with those

mogged to oblivion by hike run converse. The sole itself give you actual 5cm boost to height, and converse silhouette already is god tier for adding lifts. You could easily fraud 9cm with those
those shoes are trash on guys tbh.