The best moneymaxing advice is disregarding everything you see in this section.

BloodClot

BloodClot

Solstice
90% of users in this section have such loser low iq mindsets and don't know what they're talking about. You could unironically get better money maxing advice watching hamza.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 29167
This moneymaxxing advice mogs:

Burger Logic

Jfl at low t cucks using money and not stealing

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
read my threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27746
The best moneymaxxing advice is being a doctor.

You aint gonna become rich with playing socially accepted gambles like stocks or coins.

If u cant do that, just choose a job with lots of holidays like teaching, at least u will have a healthy mind with low stress

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis007
90% of users in this section have such loser low iq mindsets and don't know what they're talking about. You could unironically get better money maxing advice watching hamza.
whole forum has room temperature iq

You aint gonna become rich with playing socially accepted gambles like stocks or coins.

If u cant do that, just choose a job with lots of holidays like teaching, at least u will have a healthy mind with low stress
Low iq retard advice yet again, this is the advice you would get if you talked to your poor curry grandfather

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Low iq retard advice yet again, this is the advice you would get if you talked to your poor curry grandfather
Nigga that is the advice that works, its really sad reality, but if you dont already have rich parents you can never invest nor open a business.

Reality will hit you like a truck at 30 when you realize all good companies started with loans from parents and famiilies connection in the sector.

At that age being stuck in a dead end job will kill your soul

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis007
So ignore this thread?

Best moneymaxxing advice is to not become a doctor. You work more than an investment banker, get paid less and have no time at all to enjoy what you potentially could buy. I've spoken to my surgeon about this privately when I had my gyno surgery, nobody becomes a doctor to earn money, they do it to help people. You will never be successful as a money hungry doctor, even as a surgeon. You gotta love what you do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deadweight
Best moneymaxxing advice I can give you is to become good in a certain field by either studying or doing an apprenticeship, then working for a few years and then opening up your own business. It‘s conservative but it worked since humans started to trade. I don't believe in get rich fast schemes. I'm currently working on my own furniture store.

Best moneymaxxing advice is to not become a doctor. You work more than an investment banker, get paid less and have no time at all to enjoy what you potentially could buy. I've spoken to my surgeon about this privately when I had my gyno surgery, nobody becomes a doctor to earn money, they do it to help people. You will never be successful as a money hungry doctor, even as a surgeon. You gotta love what you do.
You aint gonna get far in life with talking to doctors who constantly lie about their income.

You are free to study finance/business ect. if you think you can be one of the %1 in the field who makes shit ton of money