The big problem with current blackpill content

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
It gives normies unrealistic expectations of dating and makes them feel like subhumans if their tinder isn't full of jb messaging first and pointing runway light to their vag. The reality of dating for most guys is having to make all the first moves. You have to approach. You have to lead the convo. You need invite her back to your place. You need to escalate. As a subchad you're not going to get a lot of unsolicited attraction from hot girls, but you can fuck with just a bit of initiative. But if you're going home and watching blackpill compilation videos of chads getting pussy thrown at them, it builds a stupid level of entitlement. You get faggots who need a million iois to say hi to a girl, and then it's completely fucking over for them. Having chad expectations, but subchad looks, is a one-way ticket to antisocial neetville.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, the next o'pry, butterworld and 21 others
You have to approach.
Give up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, mid, Pikabro and 16 others
If you're subhuman it's over anyway. But there's a region between subhuman and chad that gets eliminated in blackpill analysis.
Average person is in a good position. Obviously, not talking about the "average" .me creature.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
It gives normies unrealistic expectations of dating and makes them feel like subhumans if their tinder isn't full of jb messaging first and pointing runway light to their vag. The reality of dating for most guys is having to make all the first moves. You have to approach. You have to lead the convo. You need invite her back to your place. You need to escalate. As a subchad you're not going to get a lot of unsolicited attraction from hot girls, but you can fuck with just a bit of initiative. But if you're going home and watching blackpill compilation videos of chads getting pussy thrown at them, it builds a stupid level of entitlement. You get faggots who need a million iois to say hi to a girl, and then it's completely fucking over for them. Having chad expectations, but subchad looks, is a one-way ticket to antisocial neetville.
Dating is pointless if looks are not at least htn

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
I would say normie, but there is a cutoff
meh, I don’t agree. It also depends. For example a MTN could have high SMV due to fashion, physique etc. So it depends

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I will never jester, which is why I am 21 year old antisocial KV soon to be NEET after graduating in 2 months

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, watah, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
I will never jester, which is why I am 21 year old antisocial KV soon to be NEET after graduating in 2 months
approaching/escalating is not jestermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Ken, Primalsplit and 4 others
Most users don’t understand the meaning of normie though, a guy with normal looks who is a virgin and rots on incel forums isn’t a normie, same goes for “subhuman” or other meme terms. if a guy is subhuman looks but isn’t incel then he’s having a way better life than the rotters on here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and klip11
Most users don’t understand the meaning of normie though, a guy with normal looks who is a virgin and rots on incel forums isn’t a normie, same goes for “subhuman” or other meme terms. if a guy is subhuman looks but isn’t incel then he’s having a way better life than the rotters on here
A subhuman is incel by definition, blackpill is not a theory is reality. The only difference between him and us is that he lives in a mind delusion.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
if a guy is subhuman looks but isn’t incel then he’s having a way better life than the rotters on here
That's true. A 4-5/10 framecel, 5'5 curry with a girlfriend and social circle and isn't a virgin is better off than a 6/10 6'0 white guy who for whatever reason has no social circle or girlfriend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pikabro and Primalsplit
I like this forum when it wasnt popular

approaching/escalating is not jestermaxxing
Guys who say approaching is jestermaxxing are full of cope. The real reason they don't want to approach is because they are scared. End of story. But they can't admit to themselves that they are scared to talk to women so they make it seem like they are doing something noble by not approaching and they try to make it seem like guys who aren't scared to approach are losers.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bloomercel, forevergymcelling and 2 others
If you're subhuman it's over anyway. But there's a region between subhuman and chad that gets eliminated in blackpill analysis.
That region is shrinking.

But it doesn't matter how much you promote the 'try before you give up' sentiment, it's all about your state of mind and those TikTok and YouTube videos of the life of Chad you would have never have know about otherwise is potent suifuel.

Basically a normie would need impressive mental resilience or be sufficiently delusional to try after being exposed to that media.

have fun in your dead end life
That's becoming the mainstay of male lives in the West. Thinking of it like that is keeping this consumerism rat race shit healthy. And we know it's not like any property you can own is worth more than being young, tall, and good looking, which is something random and you are born with, extraneous of any hard work or any work at all.

Good thread, it’s such nihilistic content

My problem is after 5 videos they just regurgitate the same nonsense in a slightly different package on repeat lol

Good thread

Hopefully Mods pin this message and rescue youngcels from going down the blackpill Doomer path

Your fate is already decided by the time you start browsing blackpill forums

• +1
Your fate is already decided by the time you start browsing blackpill forums
turbomanlets and genuine sub-5s are the only ones who can say this. Normie McAverage isn't stuck posting here.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, bloomercel and forevergymcelling
turbomanlets and genuine sub-5s are the only ones who can say this. Normie McAverage isn't stuck posting here.
I'm a turbomanlet.
Angry Martin Scorsese GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
The type of idiot to waste his precious youth on blackpill was too stupid to ascend anyway same thing.

will read dua for you
Imanmaxxing is the only way for us.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
What if a subhuman moneymaxxes and evilmaxxes? Like Doctor K from YT, or Larry O'Brien

There's always providermaxxing
No no, I mean moneymaxxing in the context of evilmaxxing, like punish foids for sexually rejecting him which he can do coz he got a lot of money and thus power

No no, I mean moneymaxxing in the context of evilmaxxing, like punish foids for sexually rejecting him which he can do coz he got a lot of money and thus power
I love how utterly autistic this sounds, but how does it work exactly? How do you use your money to punish women?

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei