The blackpill has turned me into a hateful sociopath

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just can't stop hating normies. Every day I think about how pathetic and sub-human they are. Everything about them is revolting. I am literally a sociopath now. No compassion, no empathy (not that normies even really have those things anyway), no emotions except hate and rage...

I can barely even care about even close family members like my parents because they are pathetic sub-human cucks as well. Makes me wonder if one day something will just snap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 19769, GetShrekt and 6 others
Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
These videos make me hate normies for the way they treat people based on looks yet deny it.

chesscel

Tony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, skittlekorn and Deleted member 1106
Blackpill made me heartless as well

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, DarknLost and Zeta ascended

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Blackpill made me nicer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Demir and Ritalincel

That really is true I've gotten that look from foids 20 times in my life. It happened first in the 1st grade and the last time it happened was 3 months ago at my college.:feelsgah::blackpill:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That really is true I've gotten that look from foids 20 times in my life. It happened first in the 1st grade and the last time it happened was 3 months ago at my college.:feelsgah::blackpill:
You got that look especially from black foids or white foids?

You got that look especially from black foids or white foids?
Mostly black foids because where I live. I even got it from 4 curry foids on different occasions when little do they know their male equivalent is some currycel posting on co. Anytime I think of theses experiences I feel less and less reluctant to drop $15,000 on surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 616
okay, chad.
Mostly black foids because where I live. I even got it from 4 curry foids on different occasions when little do they know their male equivalent is some currycel posting on co. Anytime I think of theses experiences I feel less and less reluctant to drop $15,000 on surgeries.
Should ogremaxx just to intimidate these toilets. Each day they feel less and less human. I think of them as dogs with less hair and more needs.

okay, chad.

Should ogremaxx just to intimidate these toilets. Each day they feel less and less human. I think of them as dogs with less hair and more needs.
TBH I don't even gymcel to attract foids I just do it to to intimidate normalfags, cucks and foids who want to shit on sub 8 men. It's better to be an ugly gymcel/mmamaxxer than an ugly twink.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Bluepill
These videos make me hate normies for the way they treat people based on looks yet deny it.

Literally every human being judge ppl by looks,even babies do that