The brutality of the 2Dpill is unmatched (3d Foids Are Pig-Digusting)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Catching oneitis for a 3d female is a common experience to incels, but I never understood the appeal. I don't see females as interesting people in and of themselves, I can't bring myself to care about their lives and their thoughts because ultimately they are shallow. Deep as a pond really

Still, incels fantasize about and project onto 3d women they know in real life and thus when other men mog them into oblivion in front of her or they get boyfriends they feel suicidal depression

It's simply not healthy to get too attached to 3d women, because they're not anything like what you want them to be in your head. You're just projecting your anima, as Jung would put it, onto a human form. It's a recipe for disaster, given how horrible foids are. You're only going to hurt yourself and feel heartache

But in my case it's the opposite problem. I already know 3d toilets are rotten in their hearts, so I project onto 2d foids.

There is an still issue with this. And that is the existential Fear that there are ZERO foids like this in reality. There is No such foid in real life who can compare to the ethereal beauty of my waifu, Her heart is pure and Her character provokes my interest, I want to learn more about Her and Her life...

But alas, it will never happen. And there will never be a foid born in this 3d world like Her. My only solace is that AI may help me ascend to a 2D heaven where we can finally meet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, LooksThinker, bleachmaxxer69 and 4 others
@Tabula Rasa @John Cracovizk @Squirtle @IAMNOTANINCEL
What is even the point of chasing 3d foids outside of momentary lust. I could never love a girl of human flesh and blood. I don't get the appeal at all
Maybe I would prefer a girl from another planet...

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I thought you were talking about recessed girls vs forward grown at first

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, oldcel2002 and SidharthTheSlayer
where does penis go in 2d image?