the chad treatment vs incel treatment

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
if youve got experiences with both share them i will be making a thread soon

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Had both at one point. I’m 5’11 so just average in the west but heightmogger in curry villages.

Got glazed so hard in curry land for my height that they legit boosted my ego to the max. Felt so good to lil bro every other guy there.

On the other hand there was a time when my friend( jfl I hate him I’m gonna cut him off soon) sent a photo of me to a girl who I thought was cute and she responded with “you got my hopes up for nothing fuck u”

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I'm not a Chad, or even close to it. I went from ugly and deformed to average looking, but I have noticed a few things.

When I was ugly I couldn't get anyone at all, even women I wasn't attracted to. Now I'm easily able to get sex from women I'm not attracted to, and occasionally average looking women.

I'm in my 30s and I'm still able to get with women in their early 20s so I know it's not because I'm in the betabux age. Although I have been with some women in their 30s who were trying to manipulate me into being a provider as well.

I also have some experience with women that my relatives try to set up to try and get me an "arranged" marriage.

Basically all the women I've been with have been completely submissive and very open sexually, except for two groups. First are a subset of the women my relatives introduced who were my looksmatch, they weren't that sexual and very restrictive compared to the below average and ugly women.
Second group are the women in their 30s who were trying to trap me to be a provider.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Oberyn, Accelerator and 1 other person
Had both at one point. I’m 5’11 so just average in the west but heightmogger in curry villages.

Got glazed so hard in curry land for my height that they legit boosted my ego to the max. Felt so good to lil bro every other guy there.

On the other hand there was a time when my friend( jfl I hate him I’m gonna cut him off soon) sent a photo of me to a girl who I thought was cute and she responded with “you got my hopes up for nothing fuck u”
when you fucked the girls who worshipped u vs didnt how different was it?

• +1
I was Chad and now I’m incel so let me describe both:

In 2016 girls wanted to fuck me day and night I rejected them all. I was the skinny nt fuck boy with thick curly hair wearing tank tops. All the girls at work flirted with me

Nowadays I’m locked away in the bedroom and my girl texted me saying “come down don’t be rude to my family” and I just pretended I didn’t read it and stayed hiding in the bathroom posting this

• JFL
I'm not a Chad, or even close to it. I went from ugly and deformed to average looking, but I have noticed a few things.

When I was ugly I couldn't get anyone at all, even women I wasn't attracted to. Now I'm easily able to get sex from women I'm not attracted to, and occasionally average looking women.

I'm in my 30s and I'm still able to get with women in their early 20s so I know it's not because I'm in the betabux age. Although I have been with some women in their 30s who were trying to manipulate me into being a provider as well.

I also have some experience with women that my relatives try to set up to try and get me an "arranged" marriage.

Basically all the women I've been with have been completely submissive and very open sexually, except for two groups. First are a subset of the women my relatives introduced who were my looksmatch, they weren't that sexual and very restrictive compared to the below average and ugly women.
Second group are the women in their 30s who were trying to trap me to be a provider.
Dnrd