The deadlift is a gay exercise

Your lower back is going to be even weaker after permanent damage from deadlifts lol.
If you can't do a completely natural movement pattern without hurting yourself you are a fking idiot and should rope anyway
Jfl so true, and assuming your gf isn't a landwhale any twink can pick up a 120lbs girl dude wtf
Jfl not every girl is a womanlet and even with 120lb you would gas out quickly. Just try out standing 69 or superman and see how long you can do it.

Last edited:
I need a bigger ass as I don't activate my glutes enough throughout the day. Training legs while training back gives you more test as legs are a huge muscle group. Also yeah I fucked up my back doing deadlifts and prevented me going to the gym for years until my back started hurting almost daily and I fixed it with upper back exercises and have been goigg to the gym for a little less than 2 months now and got rid of my back pain altogether. But for some reason when I sit on the toilet my lower back still slightly hurts, but that's the only pain I experience since fixing my back.

maybe not everyone gives a fuck about looks as much as you, what about that?

Squats and deadlifts train the brain. It's immensely taxing on your nervous system and body overall to perform these lifts.

Doing something like pull ups even till failure is almost a joke compared to the resilience you need to do heavy squats/deadlifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and HardMewer
Rack pulls is the most retarded thing ever, hopefully you do them with your own bar to not destroy gym property
imagine being that strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No, what girls want is to be ravaged in bed, being thrown around, standing positions. Good luck with your weak ass lower back
front squats, zercher squats, cleans, clean and press, hang cleans etc would help?