The Decline Of White Masculinity

It's the same with norwooding and how people go bald earlier nowadays. Like genes are collapsing.

"White men are getting taller"

..where

It's definitely true tbh. Remeber what I said about hormone levels effecting us?

We need to give our kids mk and hgh peptides and all sorts to help them grow. We also need to get rid of all these givenmnert shits cuz they perform experiment son us

Roman soldier height

Roman soldier

im pretty sure people in the 40's were shorter on average

It's over JFL. White men in 2040 could be weaker than females of all other races.

I cannot take it anymore. Being emasculated like this and yet nobody is speaking up about it in public. Men have to work hard for little money while we become weaker and weaker yet society wants to exploit men more and more. This existence wants to humiliate men. To be honest, This world, perhaps this entire "unvierse" is a hostile place towards men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Death to the white race

I also have noticed boys are getting taller for sure but their bones are significantly weaker than their father .
Take my example i mog my father by 4 inches in height but he wrists and frame mogs me also looks masc af while i look like a fag in comparison to him...
If this keeps happening i dont know how would the future play out tbh

That is true. It seems, that men nowadays are becoming more ectomorph in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
That is true. It seems, that men nowadays are becoming more ectomorph in general.
Brah you are right wtf is happening tbh this is so scary males are getting emasculated by the generation like sometime i get shocked when i see pics of old guys in their 20s they all look robust af while today all males are getting feminine ...
My fathers wrist is around 7.5+inches but mine is only 6 and my brothers is 6.5

I Guess non whites are getting bigger, cause I heightmogg and framemogg my dad to death

Brah you are right wtf is happening tbh this is so scary males are getting emasculated by the generation like sometime i get shocked when i see pics of old guys in their 20s they all look robust af while today all males are getting feminine ...

I mean, we all know that we are exposed to endocrine disruptors but what is happening now, is actually far beyond what should be actually possible. It is like, that this existence wants to get rid of men and the very essence of it. It seems like, that this existence likes to humiliate and emasculate men. It is clear, that this existence favours females and it gives them all the power while men become weaker and weaker. It is like that somebody or something is stealing my energy. I just cannot take it anymore. In order to overcome this, I need to turn myself into a being far beyond what the human mind can comprehend.

I cannot take it anymore. Being emasculated like this and yet nobody is speaking up about it in public. Men have to work hard for little money while we become weaker and weaker yet society wants to exploit men more and more. This existence wants to humiliate men. To be honest, This world, perhaps this entire "unvierse" is a hostile place towards men.
Normies are not aware of anything my friend. Jews are the ones who are emasculating men in the West. The West doesn't give a fuck and never will. The West mustn't be as low T as they are right now and need to fight back against the Jews.