The Disadvantage of Wide frame (gymcels help me)

Lmao at these humble brags.
I am not humble bragging i told it everyone already
its wide frame + not good genetics for building muscle on chest .
you can have wide frame + good genes on chest and you will become fucking arnold

Your frame increases over a long period of time working your delts hard anyways.

Latter, front and rear delts.

When muscle presses up against bone for long enogu, eventually bone gives way and moves or grows outwardly. Our bones grow till we are in our late 50s.

Your frame increases over a long period of time working your delts hard anyways.

When muscle presses up against bone for long enogu, eventually bone gives way and moves or grows outwardly. Our bones grow till we are in our late 50s.
yes
its called wolffs law that mechanical load can remodel the bone
in this setting
the muscle pulls on to the bone

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Tell him that

Attachments

• images (42).jpeg
    images (42).jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Chest is dependent on your leaness. If your bf is high, your chest wont come out (at least from the front). Maybe you are strong in the bench press, but you would somewhat high reps to grow them with slow eccentric. Go slow on the bench form, pause for a half second at the bottom and tuck your elbows in (45 degree). Do 3-4 sets with at least 8 reps (8-12). Progressively overload.

Tell him that

That dude clearly doesn't know how to train lol or you've morphed his frame

I am still kinda fat but mine is around an average frame for a gym user

It probably makes your skull look smaller if that matters. Personally I don’t find it a problem.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
i dont do flat bench anymore but it was
115 kg 1/rep max
i probably couldnt do that now
I never tried 1/rep max but my record was 80kg 10 reps. I gain chest easily but not arms :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • +1